MU OET 2015
Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) is carried out by Manipal University to offer admission to the applicants willing to pursue B.Tech and M.Tech programs from the University.
MU OET 2015 Eligibility
- For B.Tech program: The applicants must have passed HSC/ Intermediate (10+2) examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects or its equivalent with minimum of 60% of marks from any recognized Board.
- For M.Tech program: The applicants must have passed B.Tech or have done bachelors degree in relevant discipline with minimum of 55% of marks from any recognized institute or university.
- The applicants in their final year of the qualifying exam can also apply for the MU OET examination.
- Age Limit: The applicants applying for undergraduate program must have attained 18 years of age and for Postgraduate program one must have attained 21 years of age.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can apply for MU OET 2015 by Online or Offline mode.
- Online Mode: The applicants can apply online by registering at the official website of Manipal University. After registration, applicants can fill in the online application form and upload scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature. The application fee of Rs. 600/- and examination fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking or Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “Manipal University” payable at Manipal.
- Offline Mode: The applicants can obtain the application form from selected branches of State Bank of India (SBI) and ICICI Bank by paying the application fee and examination fee. Applicants can also get the application form through post by paying sending a Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “Manipal University” payable at Manipal to the University office. The duly filled application form is to be send to the University Office along with all the required documents.
MU OET 2015 Important Dates
The following are the tentative dates for MU OET 2015 examination:
- Last Date of Online Registration: 11.03.2015
- Last Date of submitting Offline application form: 11.03.2015
- Date of Booking of Slots: Last week of March, 2015
- Date of MU OET 2015 examination: 14.04.2015 to 15.05.2015
- Date of Announcement of Results: 1st week of June, 2015
- Date of Counseling: 3rd week of June, 2015
For further details regarding MU OET 2015 examination visit: manipal.edu/