The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
MPSC results for Clerk typist (Marathi/English) 2015
Maharastra public service commission has declared the results for the Clerk typist (Marathi/English). The examinations were held in the year 2014.
About Maharastra public service commission
The Head Office of the MPSC is located at the Maharashtra State Capital Mumbai.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.
As per Article 320 of the Constitution of India, MPSC has been entrusted with the following major functions:-
- To conduct examinations for appointments to the service of Government of Maharashtra and its allied organizations.
- To advise the state Government on:
- Matters relating to methods of recruitment to the various services
- Suitability of candidates for appointment to the services through making promotions, deputations and nominations and transfers
- Disciplinary matters affecting Government servants;transfers
- Claims for reimbursement of legal expenses incurred by Government servants while defending legal proceedings instituted against them for acts done or purporting to be done in the execution of their duties.transfers
- Claims for award of injury/family pension to Government servants and;transfers
- Any other matter referred to them by the Governor.
For more details on Maharastra public service commission examination and results keep reading us on www.careersamosa.com. We wish you all the best!!!!