Admission 2015 for Fashion Design
MIT Institute of Design, Pune announces for admission to the various programs in Fashion Design, commencing in 2015.
The following are the programs offered in fashion design by MIT Institute of Design in collaboration with University for the Creative Arts (UK):
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion promotion & Imaging
- MBA Fashion Management & Marketing
- Des Fashion Design
- For BA (Hons.) Fashion Design: The applicants must have passed HSC/ intermediate (10+2) in any stream or its equivalent with minimum required marks from CBSE, State Board or any other recognized board.
- For BA (Hons.) Fashion Promotion & Imaging: The applicants must have passed HSC/ intermediate (10+2) in Arts stream or its equivalent in any other stream with minimum required marks from CBSE, State Board or any other recognized board.
- For MBA Fashion Management & Marketing: The applicants must have passed bachelors degree (10+2+3) in any discipline or its equivalent with minimum required marks from any recognized institute or university.
- For M.Des Fashion Design: The applicants must have passed bachelors degree in design or in any other discipline or its equivalent with minimum required marks from any recognized institute or university.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of the scores obtained in Design Aptitude Test (DAT) followed by Studio Test and Interview which will be conducted by the Institute itself.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the official website of MIT Institute of Design. The applicants have to take the print out of the filled online application form and send the hard copy of the application form along with the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 2500/- for Indian students and U.S. $ 45 for non Indian students in drawn favor of “MIT ID PUNE” payable at Pune as examination fees for Design Aptitude Test.
Note: Incomplete application forms will be rejected and examination fees will not be refunded.
Examination Centers for Design Aptitude Test
The following are the examination centers for Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for Admission 2015 to Fashion Design Programs: Pune, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Jaipur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Nagpur and Lucknow.
- Last Date of submission of Application form: 31.01.2015
- Date of Design Aptitude Test (DAT): 05.04.2015
- Date of announcement of DAT Result: 18.04.2015
- Date of Studio Test and Interview: 15.05.2015 and 17.05.2015
- Date of announcement of Final List: 18.05.2015
- Date of commencement of Programs: 05.07.2015 (Tentative)
Hope the above given information will help you apply for the Fashion Design Programs available at MIT Institute of Design. For more information regarding Admission 2015 at MIT Institute of Design visit: www.mitid.edu.in/