Mudra Institute of Communications Admission Test is popularly known as MICAT. The examination is conducted for all those candidates who wish to pursue diploma courses in topics related to communication field. The entrance test is conducted by the Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahemdabad.
The basic aim for conducting these exams is to enroll admissions to eligible candidates for diploma courses. Candidates willing to apply for Post Graduation level can also apply for this examination. To attain admission in Post Graduation level, candidates must necessarily apply for CAT, XAT & GMAT examinations.
MICAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for MICAT 2015 must be Graduates with a minimum of 50% marks. As regards the age criterion, candidates must have attained 20 years of age to apply for MICAT 2015. Candidates in the final year of their Graduation can apply as well for MICAT 2015. Candidates must take up the CAT, XAT or GMAT examinations to complete the eligibility criteria for MICAT 2015.
MICAT 2015 Important Dates
|MICAT registration opens||August 2014|
|MICAT closing date for registration||18th January 2015|
|Issue of MICAT Call Letters||February 2015|
|MICAT Exam Date||February/March 2015|
|Declaration of MICAT results||April/May 2015|
|Orientation Program||June 2015|
|Session Begins||June/July 2015|
MICAT 2015 Application Procedure
- Candidates can collect the application form by paying a sum of Rs.1875/- (The cost of application form is different if downloaded)
- Offline application forms are available at the MICA premises. Application forms can also be paid along with a Demand Draft in favor of “MICA” payable at the Nationalized Banks, Ahemdabad with one self-addressed stamped envelop of size 12″ x 10″
- Application forms are available online from the website http://www.mica.ac.in/ . Candidates please note, last date of procuring the application form is in the month of January.
- The application form should be duly filled & submitted on or before 1st date of February.
MICAT 2015-How to apply?
- By clicking on the register, one can enter the data in MICAT Online Application Form.
- Further click on the “I Agree” button to accept all the terms & conditions.
- Next step is to fill in the details completely.
- Click on ‘Save & Continue’ to choose a password.
- Click on “Save & Continue” to register.
- The screen shall be in a position to display your unique MICA ID.
- Once the registration is accomplished successfully, one shall receive an e-mail carrying the MICA ID & password after which the payment options are displayed on the screen.
MICAT 2015 Registration fee payment methods
Candidates got a choice to make payment either online or through demand draft.
Online Payment :
Candidates can make online payment through Master or Visa Card. Following the instructions on website shall lead you to sucessful payment gateway.
Demand Draft :
Candidates can obtain a Demand Draft for Rs.1875/- from any bank in favor of “MICA” payable at Ahemdabad. The print out of the payment advice shall be sent to ;
Mudra Institute of Communications,
MICAT 2015 Admit Card
- Candidates are requested to print the MICAT 2015 Admit Card online.
- A photo identity proof in the form of Driving License, Passport, College Identity Card, Voter’s Card, Aadhar Card etc..is needed to be shown while appearing for the exam.
- Candidates are requested to preserve this Admit Card for further use.