MHT CET 2016 Exam Pattern
The Common Entrance Test conducted in the State of Maharashtra is popularly known as MHT CET. The purpose of conducting this entrance exam is for selecting the students for various undergraduate medical degree courses in the Government/Municipal Corporation , Government supported Health Science Colleges/Institutions for the academic session. The entrance exam is being conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER).
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Maharashtra CET for MBBS BDS BAMS BHMS (MHT CET) 2016. The Commissioner of Maharashtra State CET Cell has announced notification for Common Entrance Test 2016 for admission to Health Science Courses MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTH/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O/B.Sc (Nursing)/BVSc & AH). It is already known that the registrations and submission of application forms have been closed at 22nd March 2016!! The MHT CET 2016 entrance exam is scheduled to take place on 5th May 2016.
Previously we had discussed about MHT CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria and MHT CET 2016 Syllabus in our latest articles. Now let us move ahead in our discussion and discuss about MHT CET 2016 Exam Pattern.
MHT CET 2016 Exam Pattern
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) is an medical entrance test which is a State level entrance examination. The MHT CET 2016 entrance examination is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER)
The primary purpose of conducting the MHT CET 2016 entrance examinations is to offer admissions to potential aspirants & candidates to Undergraduate medical programs & courses, within the state of Maharashtra. All candidates who have cleared and passed out the MH CET entrance examination are eligible to seek admissions to the state of Maharashtra.
The following given below is the MHT CET 2016 Exam Pattern, for the entrance examination, the MHT CET 2016 Paper Pattern states the nature of questions which are asked in the entrance examination.
Features & Characteristics of the MHT CET 2016 Exam Pattern:
- The MHT CET 2016 Exam Pattern shall comprise of all questions that are having the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) here every question shall have 4 alternatives and candidates have to select the correct alternative
- The MHT CET 2016 Paper Pattern states the duration of the entrance examination for 2.5 hours (150 Min)
- The question paper for the entrance examination shall be issued to candidates in the English, Marathi & Urdu Language
- Candidates are also required to note that there will be no Negative Marking in the entrance examination question paper.
Break up Wise Marks allotted to Every Section:
- Physics: 50 Questions comprising of 50 Marks
- Chemistry: 50 Questions comprising of 50 Marks
- Biology: 100 Questions comprising of 100 Marks
Along with it we shall also discuss a list of Colleges who support the MHT CET 2016 entrance examination.
Colleges under MHT CET
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- SIES College of Management Studies
- Welingkar Institute of Maangement Development and Research, Mumbai
- MAEER’s MIT School of Management
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies & Research and Entrepreneurship Education
- K.J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research
- N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research
- Indira Institute of Management
For more details please write down to us at www.careersamosa.com