MH CET 2015 Paper Pattern:
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET) is an medical entrance test which is a State level entrance examination. The MH CET 2015 entrance examination is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER)
The primary purpose of conducting the MH CET 2015 entrance examinations is to offer admissions to potential aspirants & candidates to Undergraduate medical programs & courses, within the state of Maharashtra.
All candidates who have cleared and passed out the MH CET entrance examination are eligible to seek admissions to the state of Maharashtra.
MH CET 2015 Paper Pattern:
The following given below is the MH CET 2015 Paper Pattern, for the entrance examination, the MH CET 2015 Paper Pattern states the nature of questions which are asked in the entrance examination.
Features & Characteristics of the MH CET 2015 Paper Pattern:
- The MH CET 2015 Paper Pattern shall comprise of all questions that are having the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) here every question shall have 4 alternatives and candidates have to select the correct alternative
- The MH CET 2015 Paper Pattern states the duration of the entrance examination for 2.5 hours (150 Min)
- The question paper for the entrance examination shall be issued to candidates in the English, Marathi & Urdu Language
- Candidates are also required to note that there will be no Negative Marking in the entrance examination question paper.
Break up Wise Marks allotted to Every Section:
- Physics: 50 Questions comprising of 50 Marks
- Chemistry: 50 Questions comprising of 50 Marks
- Biology: 100 Questions comprising of 100 Marks
MH CET 2015 Syllabus for Medical:
Physical World & Measurement; Kinematics; Laws of Motion; Work, Energy & Power; Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body; Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body; Gravitation; Properties of Bulk Matter; Thermodynamics; Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory; Oscillations & Waves; Electrostatics; the current electricity; magnetic effects of current & magnetism; electromagnetic induction & alternating currents; electromagnetic waves; the optics; dual nature of matter & radiation; the atoms & nuclei; the electronic devices
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry; the Structure of Atom; Classification of Elements & Periodicity in properties; Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure; States of Matter: Gases & Liquids; thermodynamics; The Equilibrium; the redox reactions; the hydrogen; s – block elements (Alkali & Alkaline earth metals); Some p-Block Elements; Organic chemistry – Some Basic Principles & Techniques; the hydrocarbons; the environmental chemistry; the solid state; the solutions; the electrochemistry; the chemical kinetics; surface chemistry; General principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements; p – Block elements; d & f block elements; Coordination Compounds; Haloalkanes & Haloarenes; Alcohols, Phenols & Ethers; Aldehydes, Ketones & Carboxylic Acids; Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen; The Biomolecules; the polymers; the chemistry in everyday life
The Reproduction; Genetics & Evolution; Biology & Human Welfare; Biotechnology & its Applications; Ecology & Environment