In our previous two articles on MH CET 2015 Eligibility,Exam Dates & MH CET 2015-Application, Syllabus we have clearly mentioned about the Eligibility Criteria required for MH CET 2015, Exam Dates, Examination Center, the application procedure followed for MH CET 2015, Syllabus etc..
Now let us take a closer look at the exam pattern followed for MH CET 2015. As mentioned previously, the syllabus & topics comprised for MH CET covers up the 11th & 12th books of Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
MH CET 2015 Exam Pattern
- MH CET 2015 is a multiple choice objective type test.
- A total number of 200 questions are being asked within a time duration of 3 hours.
- For each correct answer the candidate is awarded 4 marks where as 1 mark shall be deducted for every wrongly attempted questions.
- The medium of examination shall be in English/ Marathi/ Urdu.
- Questions are covered on topics from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics.
Colleges under MH CET
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- SIES College of Management Studies
- Welingkar Institute of Maangement Development and Research, Mumbai
- MAEER’s MIT School of Management
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies & Research and Entrepreneurship Education
- K.J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research
- N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research
- Indira Institute of Management
Candidates can have a look at MH CET Sample Paper-careersamosa.com
Books for MH CET 2015
It has been announced earlier also that the curriculum included for MH CET 2015 exam will be whole & sole from the books of 11th & 12th Standard. There are a lot many books for MH CET 2015. Few of them can be listed as follows.
- Marvel’s Physics for XII Science – Bapat
- Marvel’s Mathematics for XII Science- Hemant G Ainapure
- Marvel’s Chemistry for XII Science – Mayur Mehta, Chitra Joshi, Rekha Diwekar
Some other books for MH CET are;
Aspiring candidates are advised to take help of the above listed books which shall be of great help to them to succeed. For any more queries please refer http://www.careersamosa.com All the Best!! 🙂