Carrying forward our discussion on MH CET 2015 let us take a cue at so as to “How to apply for MH CET 2015?” & the related things.
MH CET 2015-Application procedure
As mentioned previously, candidates please note that, the registration process for MH CET 2015 shall begin only in the month of March 2015 & not before that. Also that candidates first need to register for MH CET 2015 on www.mhcet2015.co.in which shall commence at a later stage during registration.Only after registration process is carried out, one can make the payment of application fee at the SBI Branch.
- First of all, candidates need to register by clicking on the link “MHCET2015 Registration” . Necessary details are to be filled in the application form.
- Candidates are needed to upload their recent passport size photograph (size not exceeding 50KB) and signature (size not exceeding 30KB) File format acceptable is JPEG with the file name being photo.jpeg & signature.jpeg
- Download the MHCET bank challan as well as take a print out on A4 size paper. The challan shall contain important details of the candidates such as name, address, mobile number & date of registration.
- Next step is to take the printed challan for making payment at any of the SBI Branches. The application fees for the General Category candidates is Rs.800/- & for Reserved Category it is Rs.600/- Candidates are requested to keep a copy of this bank challan.
- Further candidates shall login to www.mhcet2015.co.in by using the registration number and password after 24 hours of making payment. Click on MHCET Confirmation page & take a print out of the same.
- Canddiates can download their Admit Card between 25th April 2015 to 7th May 2015 & take a print out of MHCET Roll Number. The Address of the Exam Center shall be mentioned in the admit card.
MH CET 2015 Syllabus
The syllabus for MH CET is same as that prescribed for NEET (UG) & AIPMT 2015 Examination. The subjects to be focused on are Physics, Chemistry, Biology. The syllabus includes topics from 11th & 12th Standard. Candidates please note that the Question Paper shall be in English, Marathi & Urdu Language as per the choice made by the student.
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Chemical Kinetics
- d and f Block Elements
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
For further updates on MH CET 2015 follow our article MH CET 2015 Eligibility,Exam Dates to know the exact details.