Admission 2015 at MGIMS
Mahatma Gandhi institute of Medical Science (MGIMS) was established in 1969 and is India’s first rural medical college. This medical college is administered by Kasturba Health Society and is located at the karmabhoomi of Mahatma Gandhi in Sevagram.
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science (MGIMS), Wardha announces for application for full time program in Bachelors of Medicine, Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS) that commences in 2015.
- The applicant must have passed HSC/ Intermediate (10+2) examination or its equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects with minimum of 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Education Board or any recognized Educational Board.
- There is 10% of relaxation for SC/ ST/ NT/ VJ/ OBC category applicants.
- Age Limit: The applicant must have attained 17 years of age at the time of applying for admission.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of entrance examination based on physics, chemistry, biology and Gandhian thoughts, which will be conducted by the Institute itself.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can get the Prospectus and application form along with syllabus, previous year’s model question papers of Physics, Chemistry and Biology as well as question papers of Gandhian thoughts can be obtained from the Dean’s office by paying Rs. 5000/- at the cash counter or by depositing the sum of Rs. 5000/- at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) through bank challan, which can be downloaded from the Institute website.
Note: The applicants paying the fees through bank challan have to pay additional postal charges.
- Last date of availability of Prospectus and Application form: 07.03.2015
- Last Date of submission of receipt of filled application form: 20.03.2015
- Date of Entrance Examination: 19.04.2015
Hope the above given information will help you apply for the MBBS program available at Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science (MGIMS). For more details regarding MBBS Admission 2015 at MGIMS visit: www.mgims.ac.in/