Admission 2015 at Management Development institute (MDI)
Management Development Institute (MDI) was started in 1973 and is one of the prime business schools in India. It was founded with an objective to create individuals as well as executive levels, cutting edge management potential in the course of value-based education.
Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon announces for application for part time Post Graduate program in Management, commencing in 2015.
- The applicant must have passed three year bachelors degree in any discipline or its equivalent with minimum of 50% marks from a University or Institute recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE
- The applicant must have minimum of three years of post qualification executive work experience as on 31.03.2015 for April 2015 Batch and 30.09.2015 for October 2015 Batch.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of written test held by Management Development Institute followed by Personal Interview which will be conducted by the institute itself.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can apply online by filling up the online application at the website of Management Development Institute. The applicants are required to take the print out of the online application form. The hard copy of the online application form along with all the required documents and Demand Draft of Rs. 1800/- in favor of “Management Development ” payable at Delhi is to be send to Management Development Institute (MDI), Mehrauli Road, Sukhrali, Gurgaon – 122 007, Haryana.
Applicants can also pay the application fee through online mode by credit card/ debit card or internet banking.
- Last Date of submission of Application Form at MDI: 23.01.2015
- Date of MDI Entrance Test: 01.02.2015 (Tentative)
- Date of Personal Interview: 18.02.2015 (Tentative)
- Date of induction program: 29.03.2015
- Date of commencement of Classes: 31.03.2015
Hope the above given information will help you apply for the part time post graduate program in management available at Management Development Institute. For further details regarding Admission 2015 at Management Development Institute (MDI) visit: www.mdi.ac.in/