Medical field is one of the most sought after & rewarding career for all those fellas who are interested in Science & like to serve ill & sick people. With the passage of time, the medical studies have surely undergone various stages of development with professionalism & specialization.
A Doctor’s Profession clearly involves immense hardwork as well as it gives satisfaction level for curing patients by saving their lives. In this era, lives are full of complications which ends up giving birth to numerous ailments & diseases. There are various specializations such as General Medicine, General Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Psychiatry, Anesthesiology etc..
In the past we had opened up discussion on List of Main courses offered in Medical Stream. Now we shall carry forward the discussion on MBBS GUJCET Exam Pattern.
Candidates shall very well know that their selection is completely dependent on the scores obtained by them in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET). It must be noted that GUJCET is conducted by The Education Department, Government of Gujarat. It is highly essential that candidates need to apply for the State level entrance examination normally known as Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) to make sure their selection gets done in MBBS.
MBBS GUJCET Exam Pattern
- The entrance exam shall have questions based on the syllabus of higher secondary education.
- Time duration of the exam is three hours (180 minutes)
- Entrance exam will be having objective type multiple choice format of questions.
- Questions shall be asked from subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Each section carries 40 questions.
- The instructions shall be provided in English, Hindi as well as Gujarati.
- Each question shall carry one mark.
- Candidates shall be allotted a time duration of 60 minutes in order to answer questions from each section.
- Candidates are required to secure a minimum of 50 % marks in entrance exam to secure their admission.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category require 40 % marks to be eligible for admission.