Medical field is one of the most sought after & rewarding career for all those fellas who are interested in Science & like to serve ill & sick people. With the passage of time, the medical studies have surely undergone various stages of development with professionalism & specialization.
A Doctor’s Profession clearly involves immense hardwork as well as it gives satisfaction level for curing patients by saving their lives. In this era, lives are full of complications which ends up giving birth to numerous ailments & diseases. There are various specializations such as General Medicine, General Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Psychiatry, Anesthesiology etc..
In our past two articles on List of Medical Colleges in Gujarat, List of Main courses offered in Medical Stream. Now let us take a closer look at the MBBS Admission in Gujarat. Over here we shall discuss the MBBS admission procedure in Gujarat in bit more detail.
MBBS Admission in Gujarat
Let us examine the various aspects related to MBBS Admission in Gujarat closely so as to know about them.
- Candidates must have completed their higher secondary from University /Board
- It is very necessary that the students must have studied for Science stream in Standard XI & XII.
- Candidates must note that they should necessarily be Indian citizens in order to apply for this post.
- Candidates planning to avail admission in MBBS must have crossed the age of 17 years.
- Candidates please note there is no upper age limit for this particular Program.
All the eligible candidates willing to apply for MBBS Program in the Gujarat State are required to apply for the State level entrance examination normally known as Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET). It must be noted that GUJCET is conducted by The Education Department, Government of Gujarat.
For more details please visit our website or write down to us at http://www.careersamosa.com