Admission 2015 at IITTM
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior announces for application for admission to two years full time Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Tourism offered at Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Nodia, Nellore and Goa that commences in 2015.
The following are the specialization for which MBA (Tourism) program is offered by IITTM:
- Tourism and Travel
- International Business (Tourism)
- International Business (Tourism and Logistics)
- Services (Tourism)
- Tourism and Leisure
- Tourism and Cargo
- The applicants must have passed bachelors degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% of marks from any recognized institute or university. There is 5% of relaxation for SC/ ST/ PH category applicants/
- The applicants must have appeared for CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ XAT exams or must appear for IITTM Admission Aptitude Test (AAT).
- The applicants appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam can also apply.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of their scores in CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ XAT or IITTM Admission Aptitude Test (AAT). The shortlisted applicants will have to go through Group Discussion and Personal Interview for final selection.
Exam Centers for IITTM Admission Aptitude Test (AAT)
The following are the exam centers for IITTM Admission Aptitude Test (AAT) for admission to MBA (Tourism) program: Ahemdabad, Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Noida, Chennai, Goa, Guwhati, Gwalior, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nellore, Patna, Srinagar, Tejpur and Trivandrum.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply by downloading the application form from the official website of IITTM. The duly filled application form with all the required documents along with Demand Draft in favor of “Director – IITTM”, payable at Gwalior is to be send to Chairman MBA (Tourism) Admission 2015 – 17, Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Govindpuri, Gwalior, M.P. (India) – 474011.
The following is the application fee for MBA (Tourism) program:
- For General category applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH category applicants: Rs. 500/-
- Last Date of submitting application form: 01.05.2015
- Date of IITTM Admission Aptitude Test (AAT): 24.05.2015
- Date of announcement of Result: 31.05.2015
- Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 20.06.2015 to 23.06.2015
- Date of announcement of shortlisted applicants: 26.06.2015
- Last Date of depositing of admission fees: 10.07.2015
- Date of commencement of Classes: 13.07.2015
Hope the above information will help your apply for the MBA (Tourism) Programs available at IITTM. For more details regarding MBA (Tourism) Admission 2015 at IITTM visit: iittm.net/