MAT Question Paper:
The following article given below has been exclusively written on “MAT Question Paper”, the below mentioned article on MAT Question Paper includes list of MAT Question Paper of the Previous Years and MAT Paper Pattern.
(a)Face 2 Face MAT with 18 Years (1997- 2014) Topic Wise Analysis & Solution By Ajay Singh:
About the Book: The book is presently available in the 5th Edition and has been written in the English Language and is available in the Paper Back Version, the book comprises of about 812 pages. It has been printed & published in the year 2014 by “Arihant Publications”
The book contains the previous year’s question papers for the past 18 years, the book contains the question papers along with the Solutions to the Questions papers.
(b)MAT Topic Wise Solved Papers by Disha Experts:
About the Book: The book is presently available in the 6th edition and has been written in the English Language. The book comprises of about 652 pages and has been printed & published in the year 2014 by the Book Publishing house “Disha Publications”
The book comprises of the MAT entrance test question papers, the question papers are given along with the solutions to the questions papers. This would also help you to test whether your answers are correct or incorrect.
(c)MAT 17 Years Topic Wise Solved Papers (old edition) by Disha Experts:
About the Book: The Book is presently available in the 5th Edition and has been written in the English Language. The book comprises of about 624 pages and comes in the paperback version, it has been printed & published in the year 2013 by the book publishing house “Disha Publications”
The book comprises of the previous years MAT question paper, the question papers which are given are also given together with the solutions for the question papers.
MAT 2015 Paper Pattern:
The following given below are some of the Important Feature & Aspects of the MAT 2015 Paper Pattern:
(a)Nature of Questions asked in the MAT 2015 Pattern of Examination:
- The questions which are asked in the examination shall be of “Multiple Choice Questions” (MCQs), every candidate is required to select 1 Correct Alternative from 4 Alternatives.
(b)List of Subjects / Topics from which the Questions will be asked:
- All the Questions will be asked from the topics namely: (i)Mathematical Skills (ii)Critical Reasoning (iii)Language Comprehension (iv)Data Interpretation (v)Indian & Global Environment
(c)No. of Questions from every Section:
- Every Section (mentioned above) shall contain 40 questions
(d)Marks for each Section & Total Marks for the Paper:
- Every Section shall comprise of 40 Marks & the total Marks allotted for all the Sections in the paper shall comprise of 200 Marks
(e)Negative Marking System in the Examination:
- There is a Negative Marking System , where 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer in the Examination.
(f)Total No of Marks in the MAT 2015 Examinations:
- The MAT 2015 Examination shall consist of 200 Marks
(f)Duration of the MAT 2015 Examination:
- The MAT 2015 Examinations shall consist of 150 Minutes (2Hrs 30 Min)
(g)Time Allotted for Each Sections in the MAT 2015 Papers:
|Name of the Section||Time Allotted to the Section|
|Language Comprehension||30 Minutes|
|Mathematical Skills||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis||35 Minutes|
|Intelligence & Reasoning||30 Minutes|
|Indian & Global Environment||15 Minutes|
The following article given above is the “MAT Question paper the article “MAT Question Paper” also states the MAT 2015 Pattern of Paper for the MAT 2015 examinations. This article on MAT Question Paper also states the nature & type of the questions which are asked in the examination, the system of Negative Marking, the Subjects / Topics from which the questions are asked etc.
Stay Tuned for more information on the MAT 2015 Question Paper” and latest updates on the MAT Question Papers.