MAT February 2017 Exam Pattern
The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a Management Entrance Examination which is conducted 4 times in a year. The MAT entrance test is conducted to admit all potential candidates & students to MBA programs, which are offered by B-Schools both Nationally & Globally.
The Management Aptitude Test entrance examinations are approved and authenticated by the “Ministry of Human Resource Development” (HRD), Government of India. All B-Schools in India & Abroad consider the MAT 2017 Marks and Scores which are obtained by the Candidate for the purpose of admitting them to the MBA Courses & other Allied Programs, which are offered by them.
Let us carry forward our discussion by giving away the MAT February 2017 Exam Pattern.
MAT February 2017 Exam Pattern
(a)Nature of Questions asked in the MAT February 2017 Pattern of Examination:
The questions which are asked in the examination shall be of “Multiple Choice Questions” (MCQs), every candidate is required to select 1 Correct Alternative from 4 Alternatives.
(b)List of Subjects / Topics from which the Questions will be asked:
All the Questions will be asked from the topics namely: (i)Mathematical Skills (ii)Critical Reasoning (iii)Language Comprehension (iv)Data Interpretation (v)Indian & Global Environment
(c)No. of Questions from every Section:
Every Section (mentioned above) shall contain 40 questions
(d)Marks for each Section & Total Marks for the Paper:
Every Section shall comprise of 40 Marks & the total Marks allotted for all the Sections in the paper shall comprise of 200 Marks
(e)Negative Marking System in the Examination:
There is a Negative Marking System , where (-0.25 marks) will be deducted for every wrong answer in the Examination.
(f)Total No of Marks in the MAT February 2017 Examinations:
The MAT February 2017 Examination shall consist of 200 Marks
(g)Duration of the MAT February 2017 Examination:
The MAT February 2017 Examinations shall consist of 150 Minutes (2 Hrs 30 Min)
Time Allotted for Each Sections in the MAT February 2017 Papers:
- Language comprehension : 30 minutes
- Mathematical skills : 40 minutes
- Data Analysis : 35 minutes
- Intelligence & Reasoning : 30 minutes
- Indian & Global environment : 15 minutes
This article on MAT February 2017 Pattern states the nature & type of the questions which are asked in the examination, the system of Negative Marking, the Subjects / Topics from which the questions are asked etc..
MAT February 2017 Admit Card
- All the candidates are required to note that the MAT February 2017 Admit Card shall be issued only to those candidates who have submitted the MAT February 2017 application form and made the payment of the prescribed fees.
- All those who have not made the payment of the fees and not submitted the examination application form shall not be issued the Admit Card.
- All the candidates are required to download the MAT February 2017 Admit Card through the Online Mode Only.
- All the Candidates are required to take their MAT February 2017 Admit card with them during the MAT 2017 Examinations.
- All those candidates who do not possess the MAT February 2017 Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the Examination hall premises.
- Candidates are also advised to save the MAT February 2017 Admit Card even after MAT examinations till the conclusions of the Admission Procedure.