Management Aptitude Test(MAT) is an entrance test conducted by All India Management Association(AIMA) at national level to facilitate B-schools to select eligible candidates for admission to MBA & allied programmes.
All the B-schools take into account the MAT score as one of the criteria for admission. MAT is held 4 times in a year starting with February, May, September, & December.
Eligibility for MAT:
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
Mode of test:
Candidates are provided with two options to appear for the test.
#Paper based test
#computer based test.
Important dates for MAT :
|Forms availability Date||:23-08-2014|
|Last date for submission of filled in registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi||:25-08-2014|
|Last date for online registration||:23-08-2014|
|Last date for submission of filled in Online registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi||:25-08-2014|
Test dates for MAT:
Paper based test : 7/9/2014
Computer based test :13/9/2014 onwards
NOTE : (In case the number of candidates registered for Computer based test less in number, they shall be accommodated in a single day & the test might be completed on 13th September 2014.)
One candidate can appear only for one date for the September 2014 MAT.
Paper based test :10.0a.m-12.30p.m
Computer based test :In different Time slots at allotted test venues, depending on number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test.
How to Apply:
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online at website link http://apps.aima.in/matsept14 with Credit Card/Debit Card . Detailed information is provided on the website link.
- Register online at website link http://apps.aima.in/matsept14 by making payment of Rs.1200/-through Net banking.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link http://apps.aima.in/matsept14 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is available on the website link.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/-from listed Nodal Centers of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
MAT Registration form acknowledgement:
All Forms received at AIMA are scanned within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link::http://apps.aima.in/mat_reciept.aspx
Further, the form is scrutinized & its gets registered if passed .
MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected.Management should not be held responsible for the same.
All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx by 29 August 2014 .
Specific Admit Card is generated, both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
Admit Card contains the required information including Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
Candidates opting for Computer Based Test can choose the date and time slot of their choice, subject to availability. Date and time slot will be automatically allotted by the system to those candidates who do not select their slot up to 4 days before the Computer Based Test. No request for change of date and time slot will be entertained.
We shall be obliged if the above piece of information proves to be useful to you. Please take note of the important dates for registration purpose. All the best!! shall be pleased to receive any suggestions & comments.