MAT Dec 2015
The below mentioned article has been specifically written on the Upcoming MAT entrance examinations. The article “MAT Dec 2015” states the brief description of the MAT exams as well as the MAT eligibility criteria for the MAT 2015 Examinations.The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a Management Entrance Examination which is conducted 4 times in a year. The MAT entrance test is conducted to admit all potential candidates & students to MBA programs, which are offered by B-Schools both Nationally & Globally.
The Management Aptitude Test entrance examinations are approved and authenticated by the “Ministry of Human Resource Development” (HRD), Government of India.
All B-Schools in India & Abroad consider the MAT 2015 Marks and Scores which are obtained by the Candidate for the purpose of admitting them to the MBA Courses & other Allied Programs, which are offered by them.
MAT Dec 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The following mentioned below is the MAT Eligibility Criteria, all the candidates intending to apply for the MAT 2015 examinations are required to abide by the MAT Eligibility Criteria:
- All the candidates must have completed and passed out their Graduation (any stream) in order to appear for theMAT 2015 entrance examinations.
- Also all candidates who are presently in their final year of their Graduation degree are eligible to apply for the MAT 2015
- All the candidates are required to score a minimum of at least 45% marks in aggregate for qualifying for the MAT 2015 entrance examinations.
- For all those candidates who belong to the Reserved Categories are required to score at least 40% marks in aggregate for qualifying in the MAT 2015 entrance examinations.
- All candidates are required to pass the Graduation degree with English as one of the subjects to qualify for the MAT 2015 examinations.
The above article was written on the MAT 2015 entrance examinations, please continue to stay tune for more updates & information on the Upcoming MAT 2015 entrance examinations.
MAT Dec 2015 Important Dates
- Online Registration to begin from : First week of October 2015
- Last date to apply online or buy hard copy : 21 November 2015
- Last date to submit Print-out of application form : 24 November 2015
- Admit Card for December MAT to be released on : 28 November 2015
- Date of December MAT 2015 (Paper based) : 06 December 2015
- Date of MAT December 2015 (Computer based) : 12 December 2015 onward
- Announcement of December MAT Result : Last week of December 2015
The candidates intending to appear in MAT December 2015 will be required to register themselves. They can either opt to apply online or can purchase the MAT Application Form from various notified bank branches of Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda and Study centers of AIMA.
For more information on MAT Dec 2015 please keep reading www.careersamosa.com