MAT Dec 2015 registration
The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a Management entrance examination which is conducted at least 4 times in a year. The MAT entrance examinations are conducted for admitting candidates & students to Management Courses & Programs.
All candidates who successfully pass & qualify for the MAT entrance examinations are admitted to Management or B-Schools offering MBA & other Allied Courses.
MAT 2015 Registration
The below mentioned information has been specifically given on the MAT 2015 Registration for the Upcoming MAT 2015 examinations. All the candidates intending to appear for the MAT 2015 examinations are required to go through detail about the MAT 2015 Registration Information.
Instructions for the MAT 2015 Online Registration
- For the purpose of the MAT 2015 Registration, all the candidates are required to visit the Official Website of the MAT 2015 Registration
- After clicking the above mentioned web page all the candidate will come across 2 Options (i)to register without uploading photograph image (ii) to register with photograph image.
- All the candidates are required to choose at least 1 option mentioned on the MAT 2015 Registration website.
- All candidates will have to make the payment with respect to the MAT 2015 Registration, the payment for the MAT 2015 Registration will be required to be done through the online mode only.
- Candidates will have to make the payment for the MAT 2015 Registration either through the Credit Card / Debit Card or the Net Banking facility provided
Offline Mode Payment for the MAT 2015 Registration
Candidates can also make the payment of the MAT 2015 Registration through the Offline Mode. For this purpose candidate will be required to make the payment through the “Demand Draft”
The Demand Draft will be required to be made in favor of “All India Management Association” and will be payable at Delhi.
The payment can be made from any Bank provided it is payable at Delhi.
Candidates can also make the Offline Mode payment for the MAT 2015 Registration by obtaining the MAT Application Forms from the MAT Bulletin by making the payment of 1200/-
The above mentioned MAT Registration Forms can be obtained from the Nodal Centers of the AIMA or either AIMA, New Delhi.
Important Instructions for MAT 2015 Registration
All MAT 2015 Registration forms will be scrutinized and assessed for at least a period of 5 days from the Date of Receipt. If the candidates form is found complete in all the aspects it shall be registered, otherwise it shall be liable to be rejected.
Documents Required for the MAT 2015 Registration
- Latest Image photograph of Candidate (size not > than 50 KB)
- Image of the Scanned Signature of the Candidate (size not > than 50 KB)
- If MAT 2015 Registration payment made the Demand Draft all the details with respect to the demand draft will be required by to be submitted.