The below mentioned article has been specifically written on the Upcoming MAT entrance examinations. The article “MAT 2016” states the brief description of the MAT exams as well as the MAT eligibility criteria for the MAT 2016 Examinations.The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a Management Entrance Examination which is conducted 4 times in a year. The MAT entrance test is conducted to admit all potential candidates & students to MBA programs, which are offered by B-Schools both Nationally & Globally.
The Management Aptitude Test entrance examinations are approved and authenticated by the “Ministry of Human Resource Development” (HRD), Government of India. All B-Schools in India & Abroad consider the MAT 2016 Marks and Scores which are obtained by the Candidate for the purpose of admitting them to the MBA Courses & other Allied Programs, which are offered by them.
MAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The following mentioned below is the MAT Eligibility Criteria, all the candidates intending to apply for the MAT 2016 examinations are required to abide by the MAT Eligibility Criteria:
- All the candidates must have completed and passed out their Graduation (any stream) in order to appear for the MAT 2016 entrance examinations.
- Also all candidates who are presently in their final year of their Graduation degree are eligible to apply for the MAT 2016
- All the candidates are required to score a minimum of at least 45% marks in aggregate for qualifying for the MAT 2016 entrance examinations.
- For all those candidates who belong to the Reserved Categories are required to score at least 40% marks in aggregate for qualifying in the MAT 2016 entrance examinations.
- All candidates are required to pass the Graduation degree with English as one of the subjects to qualify for the MAT 2016 examinations.
The above article was written on the MAT 2016 entrance examinations, please continue to stay tune for more updates & information on the Upcoming MAT 2016 entrance examinations.
MAT 2016 Important Dates
- MAT 2016 Application forms : 1st week of March 2016
- Last date of Application of forms : 3rd week of April 2016
- Download of admit cards : Last week of April, 2016
- MAT 2016 Examination : 1st week of May 2016
MAT 2016 registration procedure
- For the purpose of the MAT 2016 Registration, all the candidates are required to visit the Official Website of the MAT 2016 Registration
- After clicking the above mentioned web page all the candidate will come across 2 Options (i)to register without uploading photograph image (ii) to register with photograph image.
- All the candidates are required to choose at least 1 option mentioned on the MAT 2016 Registration website.
- All candidates will have to make the payment with respect to the MAT 2016 Registration, the payment for the MAT 2016 Registration will be required to be done through the online mode only.
- Candidates will have to make the payment for the MAT 2016 Registration either through the Credit Card / Debit Card or the Net Banking facility provided
Offline Mode Payment for the MAT 2016 Registration
- Candidates can also make the payment of the MAT 2016 Registration through the Offline Mode. For this purpose candidate will be required to make the payment through the “Demand Draft”
- The Demand Draft will be required to be made in favor of “All India Management Association” and will be payable at Delhi.
- The payment can be made from any Bank provided it is payable at Delhi.
- Candidates can also make the Offline Mode payment for the MAT 2016 Registration by obtaining the MAT Application Forms from the MAT Bulletin by making the payment of 1200/-
- The above mentioned MAT Registration Forms can be obtained from the Nodal Centers of the AIMA or either AIMA, New Delhi.