MAT 2015 Admission:
“Management Aptitude Test” (MAT) entrance examinations are conducted for admissions to Management & Business School all over India. All candidates who are interested in getting admissions to Business Schools & Management Schools apart, from the IIMs are required to take the MAT entrance test.
The Management Aptitude Test will be conducted in both the Modes: Offline & Online Mode. The Offline Mode test will be conducted on the 3rd May 2015, while the Online Mode will be conducted on the 9th May 2015.
All candidates who appear for the MAT 2015 entrance examinations are eligible for the MAT 2015 Admissions. The MAT 2015 Results are available in the MAT 2015 Score Cards which are required to be accepted by all Business & Management Schools.
MAT 2015 Admission Eligibility Criteria:
The following given below is the MAT 2015 Admission Eligibility Criteria, all the candidates are required to abide by the following stipulations laid below:
- All candidates are required to pass out their Graduation (10+2+3) level of Education (Any Stream)
- All candidates are required to secure & obtain at least 45% Marks in Aggregate in their Graduation examination
- Candidates who belong to the Reserved Categories are required to secure at least 40% Marks in their Graduation level.
- Candidates are required to pass their Graduation with English as one of the subjects.
- Candidates who are also in their Final Year of education can apply for the MAT entrance examinations.
How to Apply for MAT 2015 Admissions:
- All candidates will have to apply for the MAT 2015 Admissions through the Online Mode as well as the Offline Mode.
- Candidates will have to register themselves at the Official Website for the MAT Examinations
- Candidates will have to make a payment of 1200/- INR through the Online Mode either by the Credit Card / Debit Card and even the Net Banking Facility.
- Candidates can also make the payment through the “Demand Draft” (DD), the Demand Draft should be crossed in favour of “All India Management Association” and should be “payable at Delhi”.
MAT 2015 Exam Dates:
- The MAT examinations will be conducted in Offline Mode & Online Mode.
- MAT 2015 Offline Mode will be conducted on the 3rd May 2015, between 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- MAT 2015 Online Mode will be conducted on the 9th May 2015, in different Time Slots
MAT 2015 Results:
- The exact & precise dates for the MAT 2015 Results have yet not been decided, however the MAT 2015 Results may be declared by June 2015 (Tentatively)