In our previous article on Manipal UGET 2015 Eligibility,Exam Dates we had given a brief description on the Eligibility Criteria required for Manipal UGET 2015, the various Examination Centers spread all over India, as well as the tentative exam dates estimated for Manipal UGET 2015.
In order to get admission in Engineering Courses in the College, Let us understand how the method/procedure to apply for Manipal UGET 2015.
How to apply for Manipal UGET 2015?
- In order to apply for Manipal UGET 2015, candidates need to log on to the official website of the University http://www.manipal.edu
- Start by logging on to the home page of Manipal UGET.
- Get the application form from there & fill up the required details completely.
- Submit the duly filled application form along with the stated fees.
- Candidates who are applying via offline mode should take a printout of the application form along with the complete details.
- Further candidates need to submit the same to Manipal University along with a requisite DD.
- Candidates please note that, one can get the application forms in ICICI Bank or SBI bank branch.
- Application fee can be paid via online mode also through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Candidates carefully upload your photographs of signature & passport size photo as mentioned in the Annexure.
Candidates need top remit the application fees as well as the exam fees. (i.e. Rs.600+ Rs.1000/-) total Rs.1600/- in case you are filling up the application form offline. If candidates apply online, all they need to pay is Rs.600/-
Manipal UGET 2015 Exam Pattern
- As mentioned previously, the Manipal UGET 2015 follows a objective based paper pattern containing 240 multiple choice questions.
- Candidates please note that the language in the question paper of the entrance exam shall be in English only.
- The time allotted to appear for the entrance exam shall be 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- Subjects covered under the Manipal UGET 2015 are;
Syllabus for Manipal UGET 2015
- Atomic structure
- Periodic properties
- Oxidation number
- Gaseous state
- Chemical kinetics
- Organic compounds with oxygen-2, amines
- Coordination compounds
- Chemical bonding – 2
- Chemical thermodynamics-2
- Solid state
- Organic chemistry
- Oils and fats
- Amino acids and proteins
- Metallurgy – 2
- Group 18, Nobel gases
- D – block elements (transition elements)
- Theory of dilute solutions
- Geometrical optics
- Physical optics
- Current electricity
- Atomic physics
- Partial fractions
- Mathematical induction
- Summation of finite series
- Theory of equations
- Binomial theorem
- Mathematical logic
- Graph theory
- Analytical geometry
- Limits and continuity
- Elements of number theory
- Group theory
- Matrices and determinants
- Analytical geometry
- Conic sections (analytical geometry)
- Complex numbers
- Applications of derivatives
- Inverse trigonometric functions
- General solutions of trigonometric equations
- Definite integrals
- Differential equations
- Spotting of errors
- Sentence Improvement,
Candidates please note the syllabus as well as the exam pattern for Manipal UGET 2015 with the help of which they shall be able to score really well & get enrolled for the Engineering Courses.
For more updates please visit http://www.careersamosa.com