We have already discussed about the Eligibility Criteria as well as the tentative Exam Dates for LUCSAT 2015 entrance exam for admission to post graduate courses in our previous article on LUCSAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria,Exam Dates Now let us understand the procedure on how to apply for LUCSAT 2015.
Only those candidates can apply for LUCSAT 2015 who fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to appear for LUCSAT 2015. In short the candidate must have done B.Sc/ BCA/BE/B.Tech Degree with a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category) can apply for LUCSAT 2015. Thus the procedure to apply for LUCSAT 2015 is simple involving some quick small steps. Listed below is the procedure on how to apply for LUCSAT 2015.
LUCSAT 2015 How to apply?
- The application form shall be available to all the candidates only at the official website of the University i.e. http://www.lkouniv.ac.in Candidates can download the application form from this site.
- Candidates must note that the application form must be filled only in Capital Letters by the candidate by his/her handwriting.
- Candidates please be careful that incomplete forms are prone to rejection & candidate shall have no claim on them.
- Candidates are advised to keep a Xerox copy of the filled in application form with them for further reference.
- Along with the application forms, candidates need to submit the photo copies of documents such as two Xerox copies of Degree Certificates & Mark sheets along with the originals.
- As far as duplicate Admit Cards are concerned, candidates need to bring along two attested photographs as well as the Xerox copy of the application form.
- Candidates please note that, the existing reservation rules shall apply in admitting the students for Post Graduate Course of MCA.
- Candidates who are claiming reservation (SC/ST category) must produce the original copies of Caste Certificate & Income Certificate.
- On selection, the semester fees shall be paid by the candidates at the time of counseling itself.
- Application form shall be sent by the candidates along with the application form fee of Rs.800 (formal announcement shall be made soon) for General/OBC candidates & Rs.400/- for SC/ST category.
- The Demand Draft must be sent in favor of “Finance Officer, University of Lucknow, Lucknow” to be payable at Lucknow.
- The address of the correspondence shall be;
Department of Computer Science,
University of Lucknow,