Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a half-day, standardized test administered four times each year at designated testing centers throughout the world. The test is an essential part of the law school admission process in the countries such as United States, Canada, and a growing number of other countries. It offers a standard measure of acquire reading and verbal reasoning skills that law schools can use as one of several factors in assessing applicants.
- Applicants are informed that the participating law schools have their respective eligibility criteria
- All registrants who complete the test registration, pay the test fee in a timely way, and follow published test rules may sit for the LSAT India.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
LSAT exam have five sections of 35 minutes each with objective type multiple choice questions. Four sections out of five sections contribute to the test taker’s test. The LSAT exam comprises questions such as Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension Questions.
LSAT Test Centers
Following are the centers for LSAT exam:
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow
- West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur
- East: Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
How to Apply
Applicants can register online for the LSAT India and can submit form on the LSAT India website. The payment for the registration by test takers in India can be done online through credit card or demand draft only before the notified date. The Demand draft is to be sent to Pearson VUE, C/o Greenclouds, 6708, DLF Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002.
- Last date Registration Online, by Mail, or by Telephone: 07.01.2015
- Late Registration by Mail: 16.01.2015
- Late Registration Online or by Telephone: 16.01.2015
- Date of Examination: 07.02.2015 (Saturday) and 09.02.2015 (Monday)
Hope the above given information will help you apply for the upcoming LSAT 2015 examination. For more details regarding LSAT 2015 visit: www.lsac.org/