Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) carries out nine different Entrance Examinations for admission to various specialized programs every year. These entrance exams includes of Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM), MCA, Five year LL.B, Three year LL.B, LL.M, PG Ayurveda, PG Nursing PG Homoeo, and others.
Kerala LL.B Entrance Exam (KLEE) is carried out by the Commissioner for Entrance Examination for admission to Integrated Five Year LL.B program, three year LL.B program and two year LL.M program.
KLEE 2015 Eligibility
- For Five year LL.B program: The applicant must have passed HSC/ intermediate (10+2) examination with minimum for 40% marks from Kerala Board or any recognized Board.
- For Three year LL.B program: The applicant must have passed any bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) examination from any university of Kerala or any recognized university/ institute.
- For Two year LL.M program: The applicant must have passed LL.B examination form any university of Kerala or any recognized university/ institute of India.
Note: The applicants appearing for final year examination can also apply for the entrance examination
KLEE 2015 Exam Pattern
The KLEE examination consists of 200 objective types multiple choice questions (MCQs). The time duration of the exam is three hours (180 minutes). All the questions carry 3 marks each where as one mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
KLEE 2015 Syllabus
The KLEE examination comprises of following fields/ subjects:
- English Language
- General Knowledge
- Legal Aptitude
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can download the application form from the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) website. The duly filled application form with all the required documents is to be send to The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001.
The applicants residing in Kerala can pay the examination fees through challan at any branch of State bank of Travancore, while the applicants from outside the state of Kerala can pay the fees through Demand Draft (DD), in favour of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
KLEE 2015 Examination Fees
- For General category applicants: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST category applicants: Rs.300/-
KLEE 2015 Examination Centers
The following are the examination centers for KLEE 2015:
The KLEE examination is usually held in the month of August.
Note: Notification, exam date and other important dates will be announced soon
For further details regarding KLEE 2015 examination visit: www.cee-kerala.org/