KIIT, also known as The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is a private co-ed educational institute that was established in the year 2004.
This versatile educational institution is located in Bhubaneshwar state of Odhisha and offers both graduation and post graduation programs in the fields of Bio-Technology, Computer Applications, Engineering, Fashion, Journalism, Medicine, Law and Technology.
Past History of the Institute:
The journey of this industrial engineering institute, ever since its inception has been fascinating. The transformation of this small time technical institute to a multiple disciplinary educational hub has been quiet extraordinary. From being a mid size educational institute, it is now transformed into a world class educational University, now spread over 25 sq.kms of lush green gardens and meadows.
Courses offered by the institute:
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is not less that a full fledged University, comprising of 28 schools, offering more than 100 programs (degree and post graduation).
Engineering and Biotechnology:
The Kalinga Institute has 6 schools that offer engineering courses in the following disciplines such as:
KIITEE stands for Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam. This is an engineering entrance exam that is conducted for all those students/ candidates aspiring to pursue degree level programs and courses. However, from the year 2014 the mode of examination has been changed to the online.
KIITEE: 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must carefully read the terms and conditions,( mentioned below) so as to determine, whether they are eligible to apply for the KIITEE: 2015 Entrance Exam:
- Candidates must have passed XII (or equivalent exam) in 2012 or 2013.
- Candidates appearing in the above exam in 2015 are eligible as well in KIITEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates must have completed regular studies in the school last attended.
- It is required to have at least 60% aggregate in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics taken together.
- Date of birth of the candidate must be on or after July 1994
The candidates must attend the exam and score minimum number of required marks so as to proceed for further procedure for counselling. For other details, candidates are advised to check the website regularly for further details and notifications.
KIITEE: 2015 Application Form:
Candidates will not be provided with any hard copy of the form. Candidates can only fill the application form for KIITEE:2015Entrance Exam via online mode and then take a print out of the form to send it to the address mentioned below. For this purpose the candidates should carefully read the instruction given below:
- Visit KIIT 2015 official website.
- Go to “Online Application/Download” link.
- Carefully go through the instructions for form filling prior to filling the form.
- Download and take a print out of KIITEE: 2015 Application form and fill it.
- Paste your recent passport sized coloured photograph in the space provided.
- Get the application for signed by the parents/guardians and self attest as well.
The candidate could also send the Application Form printout copy to this address mentioned:
Admissions, KIIT University,
Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar – 751024,
All candidates are advised to check the official website regularly for more updates notifications and news regarding KIITEE 2015 Entrance Exam.
You could also visit www.kiit.ac.in for more detailed information.
We hope and pray that the above information comes to the best of your use and our website www.careersamosa.com would like to wish you the very best. Please write back to us, any suggestions or comments, would be highly appreciated.