KIITEE 2015 Cut Off:
The following article has been written on the KIITEE 2015 Cut Off procedure, this article on the KIITEE 2015 Cut Off states the methods and procedure for the KIITEE 2015 Cut Off. This article “KIITEE 2015 Cut Off also gives detailed information on the KIITEE 2015 Counselling Procedure.
KIITEE 2015 Counselling:
The Counseling Procedure will be conducted only after the Declaration of the Results of the KIITEE 2015 entrance examinations. The KIITEE 2015 Counselling Procedure is primarily conducted for the purpose of offering guidelines and instructions to candidates for admission purposes.
KIITEE 2015 Counselling Dates:
The KIITEE 2015 Counselling is expected to commence by Mid May 2015 or at least by the 3rd Week of May 2015. All the candidates are expected to note that only those who have cleared and qualified the KIITEE entrance examinations will be eligible for attending the KIITEE 2015 Counselling Procedure
Certificates & Documentation Required during the KIITEE 2015 Counselling:
As already mentioned in the above all the KIITEE 2015 Counselling Procedure will be conducted for providing instructions / directions to candidates as well as the Verification of the Certificates / Documentation
The following are the list of Documents / Certificates required:
- The KIITEE 2015 Admit Card
- The KIITEE 2015 Rank Card
- 10th & 12th Std Mark sheets & Pass Certificates
- Candidates Passport Certificates (2 Nos)
Note: Candidates are required to note that all those who are belonging to the Reserved Categories, such as the SC / ST/ OBC are required to produce Authenticated & Attested Certificates with respect to the following.
Payment of the Admission Fees during the KIITEE 2015 Counselling:
All candidates who are invited for attending the Counselling Procedure are required to make a payment of 62000/-, which includes 6000/- towards the KIITEE 2015 Counselling fees and the balance towards the admission fees.
The above mentioned fees are to be paid through the Demand draft in favour of the KIIT and payable at the Bhubaneshwar.
Candidates who do not make the aforesaid payment of the amount will not be entitled to the Cut off list and the seat allotment procedure. Thus all the successful candidates who have cleared the entrance examinations are also required to make the payment of the above stipulated fees to secure admission seats.
KIITEE 2015 Cut Off:
- Meaning of the Cut Off: The term cut off means the minimum required marks to be obtained by the Candidate for securing an admission in any University / College or Institute.
- All the candidates whose names are mentioned in the KIITEE 2015 Cut Off list will be eligible for the seat allotment procedure thereby leading to their Admissions.
- Thus all those candidates whose names are not inducted in the KIITEE 2015 Cut Off will not be entitled to the KIITEE 2015 Admissions.
KIITEE 2015 Cut Off Dates:
The exact dates for the KIITEE 2015 Cut Off procedure have yet not been officially announced and declared. The KIITEE 2015 Cut Off dates are expected to be Scheduled at least by the 3rd Week of May 2015.
Further Instructions to Candidates:
- Only those candidates who have successfully qualified in both the KIITEE 2015 Entrance examinations as well as the Counselling procedure will be liable to qualify in the KIITEE 2015 Cut Off list
- Candidates who do not make the payment of the Stipulated Admission Fees shall not be allowed to be inducted in the KIITEE 2015 Cut Off list / Merit List.