KIITEE 2015 Admission Procedure:
KIITEE (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, entrance examination) is an entrance examination which is conduct by the Kalinga Institute. The Kalinga Institute is situated in the Bhubaneshwar District, State of Orissa, India.
The Kalinga Institute conducts this entrance examination for the purpose of offering admission to candidates to the following Undergraduate Degrees & Courses mentioned below:
- Bachelor of Engineering / Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine
KIITEE 2015 Admission Procedure:
The following article on the KIITEE 2015 Admission Procedure, written below has been exclusively written on the KIITEE 2015 Admission Procedure, this article on the KIITEE 2015 Admission Procedure, comprises of the Counselling & Cut off procedure to the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT University.
Candidates are required to note that all the admissions to the above are conducted and done only through the Kalinga Institute Entrance examinations. Only those candidates who have successfully passed and qualified in both the Entrance examinations and the Counselling will be liable for the KIITEE 2015 Admission Procedure.
KIITEE 2015 Results Declaration Date:
All the candidates who have appeared for the KIITEE 2015 entrance examination are required to note that the KIITEE 2015 Results will be declared and publicly announced in the month of May 2015. All the candidates are requested to visit the Official website for this purpose.
Instructions for Availing the KIITEE 2015 Results:
- All the candidates are required to note that the KIITEE 2015 Results for the entrance examinations will be declared in the month of May 2015.
- For the above mentioned purposes the candidates are required to visit the official website of the KIIT University or you could also click here.
- After visiting the above mentioned web page the candidate will be required to select his course / program, whether Medical or any other Educational Discipline.
- The candidate is then required to click on the Result Published Button, after which there will be another webpage opening for checking the Results
- Then the candidate will have to enter the Candidate’s Application Number and the candidate’s Date of Birth for checking the Results
- Thus, after entering the above information the KIITEE Results will be displayed, then the candidate can download and save the results in his / her Desktop / Laptop Computer.
KIITEE 2015 Counselling:
The Counseling Procedure will be conducted only after the Declaration of the Results of the KIITEE 2015 entrance examinations. The KIITEE 2015 Counselling Procedure is primarily conducted for the purpose of offering guidelines and instructions to candidates for admission purposes.
KIITEE 2015 Counselling Dates:
The KIITEE 2015 Counselling is expected to commence by Mid May 2015 or at least by the 3rd Week of May 2015. All the candidates are expected to note that only those who have cleared and qualified the KIITEE entrance examinations will be eligible for attending the KIITEE 2015 Counselling Procedure
Certificates & Documentation Required during the KIITEE 2015 Counselling:
As already mentioned in the above all the KIITEE 2015 Counselling Procedure will be conducted for providing instructions / directions to candidates as well as the Verification of the Certificates / Documentation
The following are the list of Documents / Certificates required:
- The KIITEE 2015 Admit Card
- The KIITEE 2015 Rank Card
- 10th & 12th Std Mark sheets & Pass Certificates
- Candidates Passport Certificates (2 Nos)
Note: Candidates are required to note that all those who are belonging to the Reserved Categories, such as the SC / ST/ OBC are required to produce Authenticated & Attested Certificates with respect to the following.
Payment of the Admission Fees during the KIITEE 2015 Counselling:
- All candidates who are invited for attending the Counselling Procedure are required to make a payment of 62000/-, which includes 6000/- towards the KIITEE 2015 Counselling fees and the balance towards the admission fees.
- The above mentioned fees are to be paid through the Demand draft in favour of the “KIIT” and payable at the Bhubaneshwar.
- Candidates who do not make the aforesaid payment of the amount will not be entitled to the Cut off list and the seat allotment procedure. Thus all the successful candidates who have cleared the entrance examinations are also required to make the payment of the above stipulated fees to secure admission seats.