The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology i.e. KIIT Bhubaneshwar is known to conduct numerous admissions around the year. We had mentioned about its KIIT University Bhubaneshwar calls for MBA admissions 2015 sometime ago. With that, KIIT has now called for applications in order to provide admissions to eligible students into PG Dental (MDS) Programs for the academic year 2015.
In order to appear for KIIT: PG Dental Entrance Exams 2015 numerous courses are available such as;
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Periodontology Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Public Health Dentistry
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
Thus students can choose amongst the above mentioned courses. Let us have a look at the eligibility criteria norms for KIIT: PG Dental Entrance Exams 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Dental Entrance Exams 2015
Candidates please take a look at the Eligibility Criteria for PG Dental Entrance Exams 2015 on the basis of which candidates shall be able to apply for it.
- Candidates must be origin of Indian Nationality in order to apply for KIIT: PG Dental Entrance Exams 2015.
- Candidates applying for KIIT: PG Dental Entrance Exams 2015 must have passed final BDS examination along with completing one year compulsory rotatory internship from a recognized Dental College.
- Candidate must have completed their one year compulsory rotatory internship on or before 31st March 2015.
- Registration with IDC/State Dental Council is really important & its documentary proof should be provided at the time of counselling.
For more details on KIIT: PG Dental Entrance Exams 2015 please keep following http://www.careersamosa.com