HSST stands for The Higher Secondary School Teacher (HSST) examination. Every year this Higher Secondary School Teacher Examination is being conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission every year. The main aim for conducting the examination is to short list the eligible candidates for the concerned job profile.
Candidates appear in large number every year for different subjects which includes subjects like Computer Science/ Computer Applications respectively. It is advisable that the interested candidates must go through the eligibility criteria level as well as the exam pattern for Kerala PSC HSST 2015 before appearing for it.
In our past article Kerala PSC HSST 2015 we had already discussed about the Eligibility Criteria required to appear for the Kerala PSC HSST 2015 examination. Along with it, we had also discussed about the Exam Centers for PSC HSST 2015 exam within the State of Kerala.
Let us carry forward the discussion with Kerala PSC HSST 2015 Exam Pattern.
Kerala PSC HSST 2015 Exam Pattern
- Candidates willing to apply for Kerala PSC HSST 2015 exam please note that the paper for Kerala PSC HSST 2015 shall contain objective based multiple choice questions. The questions shall be asked from the concerned subjects as chosen by the applicant for exam.
- The total marks allotted for Kerala PSC HSST 2015 exam shall be 100 marks in all.
- The total time duration allotted for Kerala PSC HSST 2015 shall be one & a half hour.
- The questions shall appear only in English language.
Given below is the Syllabus for Computer Science subject. Interested candidates may check out the same.
Syllabus for Computer Science
- Discrete structures
- Computer Graphics
- Current trends & technologies
- Operating Systems
- Programming Language Theory
- Software Engineering
- Programming in C & C++
- System software & compilers
- Relational Database Design & Query Languages
- Computer Arithmetic
- Data Communication & Computer Networks
- Data Structures & Algorithms
For additional information please log on to http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/