The Acronym KEAM Stands for the “Kerala Engineering, Agricultural and Medical” Entrance Examination, for admitting students to Engineering, Agricultural, Medical and Architectural Courses and Programs.
Apart from the above mentioned primary and basic programs and courses, there are other courses and programs such as Veterinary, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries also, for which this examination is conducted.
(a)Medical Courses and Programs Offered:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
(b)Architecture Courses and Programs Offered:
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
(c)Engineering Courses and Programs Offered:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech (Dairy Science & Technology)
- B.Tech (Food Engineering)
(d)Agriculture & Forestry Courses and Programs:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Forestry
(e)Veterinary Courses and Programs Offered:
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc AH)
- Bachelor Of Fisheries Science (BFSc)
KEAM 2017 Selection Procedure:
The following information given below has been exclusively written on the KEAM 2017 Selection Procedure, this article on the KEAM 2017 Selection Procedure states the KEAM 2017 Selection Procedure & criteria for the Offering admissions to all the candidates.
The KEAM 2017 Selection Procedure comprises of several phases of the admissions, on the basis of which the KEAM 2017 Selection Procedure for the candidate is conducted. The following given below is the detailed KEAM 2017 Selection Procedure.
- The candidate’s Counselling Stage is mostly conducted only after the declaration and the public announcement of the KEAM Results. The Counselling Stage is conducted for the purpose of the checking and the verification of the Candidate’s Certificates / Documents.
- The exact and precise dates for the Counselling have yet not been officially declared on the website but candidates are requested to keep visiting the Official website regularly for this purpose.
- For the purpose of the Counselling Procedure the candidate will have to first register himself / herself with a login Id and a password.
- Candidates will also be required to submit their Original & Photocopy of their Certificates / Documents during the counseling procedure.
- All the candidates are also requested to note that they may also be required to produce any other Certificate / Document if asked by the CEE Authorities “On Demand”
(ii)KEAM Cut Off list / Merit List:
- The KEAM Merit list is also published by the “Commissioner of Entrance Examinations”, the KEAM 2017 Cut off / Merit list will be decided only at the sole discretion of the CEE Examination Authorities.
- Only those candidates & students who have successfully cleared the counseling procedure will qualify for the KEAM Cut off list
- Only those candidates whose names have been included in the Cut Off list will qualify for the KEAM 2017 Selection Procedure.
- Candidates whose names have not been mentioned and displayed in the KEAM 2016 Merit / Cut Off list will not qualify for the KEAM 2017 Selection Procedure in any circumstances.