The Acronym KEAM Stands for the “Kerala Engineering, Agricultural and Medical” Entrance Examination, for admitting students to Engineering, Agricultural, Medical and Architectural Courses and Programs.
Apart from the above mentioned primary and basic programs and courses, there are other courses and programs such as Veterinary, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries also, for which this examination is conducted.
Various courses are offered through KEAM 2016 entrance exam such as medical, engineering, fisheries, architecture, agriculture etc.. Let us take a look at the same.
(a)Medical Courses and Programs Offered:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
(b)Architecture Courses and Programs Offered:
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
(c)Engineering Courses and Programs Offered:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech (Dairy Science & Technology)
- B.Tech (Food Engineering)
(d)Agriculture & Forestry Courses and Programs:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Forestry
(e)Veterinary Courses and Programs Offered:
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc AH)
- Bachelor Of Fisheries Science (BFSc)
Through this article we shall discuss on the aspect of KEAM 2016 Application Procedure.
KEAM 2016 Application Procedure
How to apply for KEAM 2016? is the question more or less pondered over by majority students. Given below is the KEAM 2016 Application Procedure.
- Candidates need to give Online submission of application on website www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- Online submission of application is required to apply for the entrance examination for admission to all the courses (Medical, Engineering and Architecture)
- A candidate who does not belong to SC/ST communities will be treated as general candidate for the collection of application fee
- The application fee for all candidates will be (General) Rs 800/- , SC/ST Rs 400/-
- Candidate can pay application fee in either of the two methods.
- Security card and prospectus can be obtained from selected post offices in Kerala and outside the State, on payment of the prescribed fee (Rs 800/- or Rs 400/- as the case may be), by cash
- Application fee can be paid by way of demand draft drawn on a Nationalised/Scheduled Bank, in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
For further details;
Government of Kerala
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Building, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001
Tel 0471-2332120, 2338487, Website www.cee-kerala.org
Follow us on www.careersamosa.com for latest details on KEAM 2016!!