KEAM 2015 Seat Allotment:
The “Kerala Engineering, Agricultural & Medical Entrance examination (KEAM) are entrance examinations which are conducted every year for the purpose of admitting candidates to Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Undergraduate courses & programs.
All candidates who are interested in pursuing the above mentioned educational disciplines are required to pass out and qualify the KEAM entrance examinations. All the candidates are required to note that only those who have been successful in passing out these entrance examinations will qualify for the KEAM 2015 Seat Allotment
KEAM 2015 Seat Allotment Procedure:
The below mentioned information has been given on the KEAM 2015 Seat Allotment Procedure, this article on the KEAM 2015 Seat Allotment comprises of 2 stages of admission namely: (i) KEAM Counselling procedure (ii)KEAM Cut Off Procedure
(i)KEAM 2015 Counselling Procedure:
- The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) will be conducting the Counselling Procedure by itself, the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations conducts the Counselling Procedure for the purpose of providing instructions and guidelines for all candidates who have successfully cleared the KEAM 2015 entrance examinations
- Candidates are also required to note that the Counselling Procedure is also conducted for the purpose of the verification of the Certificates & Documents of all the candidates for them to qualify for the KEAM 2015 Seat Allotment.
- For the purpose of the Counselling the candidate will be required to register themselves on the official website of the KEAM 2015 examinations, candidates will also be required to exercise their options of their choice of Courses / Colleges at the same time.
(ii)KEAM 2015 Cut Off List:
- All those candidates who have successfully cleared the Counselling Procedure will qualify for the next stage of admissions which is called the KEAM 2015 Cut off list.
- Thus only those candidates whose names have been mentioned on the Cut off list will qualify for the KEAM 2015 Seat Allotment procedure.
- The exact dates for the declaration and the public announcement of the Cut off list have yet not been mentioned on the official website. For this purpose candidates are required to keep visiting the CEE official website quiet regularly.
KEAM 2015 Seat Allotment:
- Only those candidates who have qualified both the above mentioned stages of admissions will qualify for the KEAM 2015 Seat allotment procedure.
- All those candidates who have not submitted all their certificates / documents (both Original & photocopy) will not be eligible to qualify for the KEAM 2015 Seat Allotment Procedure.
- The KEAM 2015 Seat Allotment procedure will be done in accordance with the discretion of the CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examinations) sole Authority, the KEAM 2015 Seat Allotment will be done purely on the basis of merit for all the candidates.
The above mentioned information has been given on the KEAM 2015 Seat Allotment Procedure, this article on the KEAM 2015 Seat Allotment comprises of 2 stages of admission namely: (i) KEAM Counselling procedure (ii)KEAM Cut Off Procedure