The “Karnataka Common Entrance test” (KCET) is an entrance examination, which is conducted for admitting candidates and students to both the private and public Universities & Colleges in the State of Karnataka.
The KCET entrance examination is conducted by the “Karnataka University” on behalf of the “Karnataka Examination Authority”. The Karnataka Common Entrance Test is conducted for admitting candidates and students to the list of under graduate Courses & Programs, which are mentioned below:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- B.E / B.Tech
- B.Sc (forestry & agriculture)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B.VSc)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
All the Candidates & Students who are interest in pursuing the above courses and programs in the state of Karnataka are required to appear and qualify for this entrance examination. After passing and qualifying this entrance exam, all the Candidates are eligible to be admitted to the public and private Universities, Colleges & Institutes in the State of Karnataka.
The following mentioned below is the eligibility criteria, for all the Candidates & Students who are interested in appearing for the KCET 2015 Entrance Examination.
- All the Candidates are required to at least 17 years of age or above on or before the 31st December 2015.
- All the Candidates should have passed out and qualified the 10+2 HSC Board Examinations, only from the State of Karnataka.
- The above 10+2 HSC Board Examination should be passed out by with the subjects namely: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The above 10+2 HSC Board Examination should also be recognized by any Education Board in India.
Date of the KCET 2015:
- The Upcoming KCET 2015 entrance examination will be conducted on the 29th and 30th April 2015.
Please visit our website for more details on the Upcoming 2015 Entrance Examinations.