KCET 2015 Results:
The “Karnataka Common Entrance Test” (KCET) is an entrance examination which is conducted every year for the purpose of admitting candidates & students to several engineering, medical & technology programs & courses within the State of Karnataka.
The Karnataka Common entrance test is conducted by the “Karnataka University” on behalf of the “Karnataka Examination Authority”. All those Candidates & Students who have qualified and passed out the KCET 2015 entrance examination are eligible to be admitted to Engineering, Medical & Technology programs & courses, which are conducted in the State of Karnataka.
KCET 2015 Results:
- The KCET 2015 Results Entrance examination will be declared within 1 month of the conclusion of the KCET 2015 Examinations.The KCET 2015 exams have been scheduled on the 29th & 30th of April 2015.
- The KCET 2015 Results are expected to be declared by the end of the month of May 2015 or the 1st Week of June 2015. The exact dates have however not yet been declared by the official website.
- The KCET 2015 Results will be declared on the official website; all the candidates & students who have appeared for the exam can check the official website or click here
- The KCET 2015 Results will state the total marks / scores which is obtained by the candidate in the examination.
Instructions to Candidates:
- All the Candidates & Students are required to follow the guidelines & instructions which are mentioned below, in order to download the KCET 2015 results.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website
- Then click on the KCET 2015 Result link mentioned on the webpage of the website
- Then the candidate is required to enter his / her roll number or registration number and click on the “Submit Button”. The Candidates result will be displayed on the webpage immediately.
Withholding of the Candidates KCET 2015 Results:
- All the candidates are required to note that if they have not submitted all the documentation which is required at the time of the examination application form, then his / her KCET 2015 results would be withheld. Only after the submission of the document the KCET 2015 results would be declared.