KCET 2015 Admit Card:
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test, which is also known as “KCET” is an entrance examination which is conducted by the State of Karnataka. This entrance examination is conducted for the sole and primary purpose of admitting students to the full time and regular Engineering Degrees and Programs that are offered by the Colleges and Institutes, which are affiliated to the Karnataka University.
These Full time & Regular programs and courses are conducted in the several streams of education, namely: Engineering, Technology, Medicines & Homeopathy as well as agriculture. All the Candidates and Students who are interested in studying and pursuing their further studies in the State of Karnataka are required to appear and pass this qualification examination.
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is conducted by the Karnataka University on behalf of the Karnataka Education Authority. This entrance test is conducted every year probably in the month of April and even the Upcoming KCET 2015 has been scheduled for the month of April 2015.
The following article mentioned below has been specifically written on the KCET 2015 Admit Card, this article includes detailed information with respect to that of the date for the issue of the admit card, as well as some instruction to the Candidates and Students.
(a)Date of the Issuance of the KCET 2015 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket:
The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be issued to all the Candidates from the 15th April 2015
(b)Eligibility Criteria for Receipt of the Admit Card:
Only those Candidates & Students who have successfully paid the fees and submitted the Examination application form before the stipulated date & time will receive the Admit Card
Further Instructions to Candidates:
- The Candidates and Students will receive the admit card/ hall ticket at least 10 days before the date of the entrance examinations.
- The Candidate should ensure that the admit card includes their name, signature and thumb impression on the Admit Card.
- All those Candidates & Students who have submitted the examination application form to their respective schools and colleges are required to collect their admit card from the respective colleges and schools.
- All those Students & Candidates who are residing outside the State of Karnataka and have sent the examination application by post will receive the admit card by post.
- All the Candidates should note that they are required to bring their Admit Card on the day of the examination to the examination hall.
- All the Candidates & Students are required to note the details that are mentioned on the admit card/ hall ticket, with respect to the date and the time of the examinations.