Karunya University is a private Christian University, that is co founded by an popular Christian Evangelist Bro D.G.S Dinakaran in the year 1986. This is a full fledged residential university which is located in Coimbatore, India. Bro D.G.S Dinakaran, together with other Christian brothers have co founded and co established the University.
Karunya University offers many level educational programs and courses, here are some of them listed below:
- Undergraduate Programs
- Post Graduate Programs
- Integrated Programs
- Research Programs
With this, the B.Tech Programs is offering Programs in;
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biotechnology with specialization in Bioinformatics
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Media Technology
- Food Processing & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
Let us have a look at the eligibility criteria required for Karunya University B.Tech Admission 2015.
It is necessary that candidates must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized Board/University with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
Important Dates for B.Tech Admissions 2015
- Last date to fill up the filled in OMR sheet & online application : 13th April 2015
- Spot registration for KEE 2015 : 24th April 2015
- KEE Date : 25th April 2015
- Declaration of results : 2nd May 2015
How to apply?
- Candidates can apply for Karunya University B.Tech Admission 2015 by applying online through the University’s official website http://www.karunya.ac.in
- Not just online, but the application forms and prospectus can also be obtained from
The Admissions Officer,
Coimbatore – 641 114,
Tamil Nadu, India
- An application fees of Rs.600/- is supposed to be send through a crossed DD drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University” payable at Coimbatore or can be obtained in person at Jesus Call Centers.
Candidates please note that the eligible candidates shall be selected on the basis of their performance in All India Karunya Entrance Exam (KEE) followed by a single window counseling conducted by the University.
For more information please visit the official website of the University http://www.karunya.ac.in Good Luck 🙂