Distance Education at Kakatiya University
Kakatiya University was founded in 1976 and is located in Warangal, Telegana with an aim to fulfil the desire of the people of Telegana for higher education. School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education (SDLCE) works as a part of the university that offers distance education in various programs.
School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education, Kakatiya University, Telegana announces for admission to various programs for the academic year 2014-15.
Following are the courses offered by the university:
- Undergraduate programs: B.A., B.Com (Gen & Computers), B.Sc. (M.St.Cs), BBM, BCJ, B.LI.Sc
- Postgraduate programs: M.A.(in English, Hindi, Telugu, Sanskrit, Urdu, Economics, History, Political Science, Sociology, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Rural Development), M.Com, M.Sc. (Mathematics, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry), MBA, MCJ, LLM, MSW (Master of Social Work)
- PG Diploma programs: Business Management, Computer Applications, Guidance and Counseling
- Certificate programs: Communication Skills in English, CLSI, Skill and Job oriented programs
- Certificate & Diploma programs: Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications, Mastering in Web Designing, Net Programming , OOP Programming, Tally DTP, Drawing, Beautician
- For Undergraduate programs: Applicant must have passed HSC/ intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent with required subjects.
- For Postgraduate programs: Applicant must have passed bachelor degree in the required and relevant field from a recognized university.
- For PG Diploma programs: Applicant must have passed any bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Certificate & Diploma programs: Applicant must have passed HSC or any qualifying degree.
How to apply
Eligible and interested applicants can get the form online or from SDCLE Head Office Kaktiya University or from SDCLE Study Center.
- For Postgraduate, PG Diploma , Diploma, Certificate: Rs. 250/-
- For Under Graduate: Rs. 200/-
- For M.Sc. (Chemistry, Zoology, Botany), MBA, PG Diploma (Guidance and Counseling): Rs. 500/-
- Last date for Receipt of filled in Application forms: 23.12.2014
Hope above information will help you for your admission process for various undergraduate, post graduate and other PG programs at Kakatiya University. For further details of the admission visit: www.sdlceku.co.in/ or www.kakatiya.ac.in/