How to join ITI Diesel Mechanic:
The term ITI spells out “Industrial Training Institute”, which are actually Government run and financed institutes, which are spread all across major cities and towns in India. These ITI provide technical education and training in all the major field of engineering for all those potential candidates and students who are interested in earning an ITI Certificate.
There are several courses and program that are conducted by the ITI, please click here on the mentioned link for this purpose. The primary and the basic purpose of these institute is to provide technical qualification and education so as to provide man power supply to major factories and units of the manufacturing and production industry of India.
An ITI Certificate in Diesel Mechanic is one of the courses and the programs which are offered by these ITI Institutes. So here is an article stating exclusively and explicitly on how to join the ITI Diesel Mechanic Course in India.
Eligibility to Join the ITI Diesel Mechanic Course:
- All the Candidates who are interested in joining the ITI Diesel Mechanic Course are required to abide by the following eligibility criteria, given below:
- All the Candidates & Students are required to pass and qualify the 10th Std Board SSC Board Examination or any other Equivalent Examination.
- The above mentioned examination should be passed out from any Recognized Education Board In India.
- All Candidates should secure at least 35% marks in Aggregate in their 10th Std SSC Board Examinations.
- The above mentioned examination should be passed out with subjects, namely English, Mathematics & Science.
- All Candidates & Students should be at least 16 years and above.
What After ITI Diesel Mechanic:
- All those potential individuals who have completed their education successfully can either opt to pursue their further studies by choosing to pursue their Under Graduate Degree (B.E) or their Post Graduation Degree (M.E)
- Apart from the above, all those who have successfully completed their education can also seek and avail job opportunities in the manufacturing and the production sector. The manufacturing and the production sector has ample of opportunities for since there are heavy machinery and equipment that both run on electricity and diesel.
- Also all those diesel mechanics can always avail job openings in the automobile sector and industry, since there are bright and sunny days ahead in the automobile sector on account of huge demand and consumption of the diesel automobiles.
- Diesel Mechanics can also avail several job opening in the Government and the public transport undertakings, as there is several job openings in the position of diesel mechanics, repairs and maintenance in these public transport systems.
- Also all those who have completed their ITI Course in Diesel Mechanic can opt to appear for the “All India Trade Test” which is an entrance exam conducted and Convened by the National Council for the Vocational Training.