Jawahar Navodaya Vidhalaya Selection Test (JNVST) is carried out by Navodaya Vidhalaya Samiti for admission to class VI. This test is conducted in 27 states and 7 Union Territories across the country. This test is carried out with an objective to select the best students for study at JNV schools across India.
- The applicants from the concerned district where Jawahar Navoday Vidhlaya has been already opened can apply
- The applicants those who are born between 01.05.2002 and 30.04.2006 can apply for the test
- The applicant must be studying in V standard for the academic year 2014-15 in a Government/Government aided or any other recognized schools.
- The applicants asserting admission under rural quota must have passed III, IV and V standard from a Govt. / Govt. aided or recognized school spending one full academic session every year in a school located in rural area.
- The applicants who will be passing V standard from schemes of ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling or “SarvaShikshaAbhiyan” on or before 30.09.2015 can also write the admission test.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can get the application form from Block Education Officer (BEO), District Education Officer (DEO), Headmaster of any Govt. / Govt. aided / Recognized Accredited Institute and Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Applicants can also apply through the prescribed format available at the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti website or can apply on the application available in the newspaper.
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test dates are scheduled as follows:
- 02.2015 (Saturday) at 11:30 a.m. in states of Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, West Bengal Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Goa, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Lakshadweep and Pondicherry
- 04.2015 (Saturday) at 11:30 a.m. in the states of Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir (except Leh & Kargil) and in the District of Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Chamba, Sirmour, Kullu, Kinnaur, Mandi, Shimla of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal
- 06.2015 (Saturday) at 11:30 a.m. in the Districts of Leh, Kargil of J&K State and in the District of Lahaul & Spiti of Himachal Pradesh State
For further details regarding JNVST examination 2015 you can visit: www.nvshq.org/