JNU CBEE 2015 Tips:
The Jawaharlal Nehru University, situated in Delhi, India is one of the best Ranking Universities not only in Delhi, but in India. The Jawaharlal Nehru University always conducts entrance examination for almost all the programs and courses that it offers.
The JNU “Combined Entrance Test” (JNU CBEE 2015) is conducted every year in the month of May, the upcoming JNU CBEE 2015 entrance examination will be also conducted in the month of May 2015. The JNU CBEE 2015 Entrance examination is conducted for admitting candidates & student to the following program mentioned below:
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Bio Technology
- Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Agriculture
- Masters of Veterinary Science (M.V.Sc) in Bio Technology
- Masters of Technology (M.Tech) in Bio Technology
Keeping in mind the nature and the complexity of this entrance examination, the following article mentioned below is for the “JNU CBEE 2015 Tips”. The article states and points out some of the key aspects and factors for a good preparation.
(a)Always check the Syllabus & Course content for the examination:
- This is in fact the first step towards the preparation of the entrance examination, it is an absolute necessity for all Candidates and Students to check the syllabus and the course content for the entrance examination. Click here for syllabus.
(b)Craft a Study Program / Study Routine:
- The best way to prepare for any exam is to make yourself a study program or a study routine, this will enable you to study regularly and result in timely completion of the syllabus. Preparing a study program can also enable to break up the entire vast portion in to easy patches.
(c)Always Study Regularly:
- Its far better to study everyday regularly then to study at one time, just before the examinations. All the Candidates should remember that proverb “Slow and Steady wins the Race”.
(d)Pay Detailed Attention to important chapters and topics:
- Its very important to pay very special attention to important chapters and topics that are not only having more weight age but also which are asked regularly in the previous examinations. There is always a chance that 2 or 3 questions may be asked in the present examination.
(e)Revise, Revise and Re-Revise last year exam papers:
- Practicing and solving the last year question papers will definitely boost your morale and confidence. Moreover, the more you practice the better for you, this would enable you to know your weak points and also overcome your fears.
(f)Remain Calm and Cool:
- Always remain calm and cool, both before the examination and also during the examination. It is very necessary to keep a cool temperament at all times, this would also help to understand the question in a better way and also answer it properly.