JNU CBEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
The following mentioned below is the JNU CBEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria, for all those aspirants intending to appear for the JNU CBEE 2015 Entrance Examinations:
- All the Candidates/Aspirants are required to clear and pass out their 10+2+3 pattern of Education in the following streams of education, namely: Physics; Biology; Agriculture; Veterinary and Fishery Sciences; Pharmacy; Engineering/Technology
- All the Candidates who have completed their 4 year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in the Physician Assistant Course are also eligible to apply for the JNU CBEE 2015 Entrance Examinations.
- Candidates who have appeared and qualified for the MBBS are also eligible to appear
- Also all the Candidates who have completed their Bachelor of Dental Surgery Course i.e. BDS with at least 55% marks are eligible to appear for the JNU CBEE 2015 Entrance Examinations.
(b)Scholarship for Candidates:
- All the Students/Candidates who have been shortlisted and selected or admitted for the Master in Science (M.Sc) in the Biotechnology program will be eligible to receive a scholarship every month the amount being INR 3000/-
- The above mentioned Scholarship of INR 3000/- will be paid to all the students who have joined or have been admitted to the M.Sc in Biotechnology program which are conducted by the “School of Biotechnology” and will be awarded to the students during the 1st Semester
- The Scholarship will also be provided to all the Students at the later date provided they are in a position to score and secure a minimum CGPA of 6.00 at the end of every semester examinations.
(c)Reservation Criteria for Candidates:
- All the Candidates are required to take note that about 15% seats shall be reserved for the Candidates who belong to the Schedule Caste Category (SC Category)
- About 7.5% of the Seats shall be reserved specifically for all the Candidates who are belonging to the Category of the Schedule Tribes (ST Category)
- 3% of the total seats shall be reserved specifically for all those Candidates who are belonging to the Physically Handicapped Category (PH Category)
- All the Candidates intending to apply for the JNU CBEE 2015 Entrance Examinations are required to take note that the above mentioned “Seats Reservation” wherever applicable will be implemented as per the policy of the University.
(d)Concession for all the Kashmiri Candidates/Migrants:
- All those Candidates/Aspirants who are hailing from the State of Jammu and Kashmir are required to take a note that an additional 10% marks shall be awarded to the total or overall marks which are scored by them in the Entrance Examination.
- After the Addition of the 10% marks to the above mentioned Candidates; if he/she is covered or shortlisted in the cut off list, then the Candidate will be selected or admitted strictly on the basis of their inter-se merit.