JNTU PACET 2015 Important Dates:
(a)Date of Availability of the JNTU PACET 2015 Examination Form:
-By May 2015
(b)Last Date of Submission of the JNTU PACET 2015 Examination Form:
(c)Date of the JNTU PACET 2015 Examination:
-June or July 2015
(d)Date of Declaration of the JNTU PACET 2015 Results:
-Yet to be Declared
How to apply for JNTU PACET 2015:
All Candidates/Students who are aspiring or intending to appear for the JNTU PACET 2015 entrance examination can obtain the examination application form together with all the necessary and mandatory enclosures in the following manner:
For Architecture and Planning, all the Candidates/Students are requested to make the payment in person to the School of Planning and Architecture JNTU, MahavirMarg, Masab Tank, Hyderabad; Department of Architecture, Andhra University, Vishakapatnam; JNTU College of Engineering, Anantapur, Govt Polytechnic, Vijaywada
All Candidates/Students can also apply for the examination application form by making a payment of the Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, APSCHE giving clear address to which the form is supposed to be posted.
All Candidates/Students can also avail the application examination form through the Online mode, students can visit http://www.jntu.ac.in
All Candidates/Students are instructed and advised to submit only one application examination form for appearing in the Architecture/Planning or both the test. Where it has been found that any Candidate/Student has applied for more than 1 application form, then it shall be rejected.
JNTU PACET 2015 Paper Pattern:
- The test comprises of 2 parts
- Part I is the Drawing Test, to determine the Drawing Aptitude of the Candidate/Student
- Part II is the Aesthetic Sensitivity Test, to determine the perception, awareness, sensitivity, creativity and imagination of the Candidate/Student
- Each paper shall consist of 100 Marks
- The Duration of each paper is for 100 Marks
- The Part II Paper shall be a Computer Based Test
- The Question Papers shall consist of questions from logical reasoning, scientific thinking as well as latest issues on health, security etc.