JKCET 2015 stands out for Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test. The J & K Board is responsible for conducting this Professional Entrance Exam JKCET 2015 (JAKBOPEE). The entrance exam is conducted in order to provide admissions to aspiring students in under graduate courses in the Jammu & Kashmir State.
Candidates can acquire information on JAKBOPEE 2015 Engineering & Medical examination through this article. JKCET 2015 being a common entrance exam is being conducted for Engineering & Medical Under Graduate courses in Jammu & Kashmir. By attempting for JKCET 2015, candidates get a clear chance to excel & acquire admissions for courses like MBBS, BDS, BE, BUMS, BAMS & BPT.
The application procedure for JKCET 2015 started way too early & has been closed down on 11th March, 2015. The JKCET 2015 entrance exam is likely to be conducted on May 30-31st, 2015. Both the government aided as well as private institutions within the Jammu & Kashmir State accept the merit ranking of CET.
Let us understand the Eligibility Criteria required to appear for JKCET 2015 entrance exam.
JKCET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for JKCET 2015 entrance exam must be permanent residents of J & K State.
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Part II or an eqvivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must obtain minimum 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination (40% for Reserved Category)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examinations with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as their subjects for getting admission in Engineering Courses.
- For getting admission in Medical courses, subjects like English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology should be included in 10+2 examinations.
- Candidates appearing in their 12th Standard examinations can apply as well provided that candidates must produce the score card while taking admission.
- Candidates must be atleast 17 years old to appear for JKCET 2015 entrance exam.