JKCET 2015 stands out for Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test. The J & K Board is responsible for conducting this Professional Entrance Exam JKCET 2015 (JAKBOPEE). The entrance exam is conducted in order to provide admissions to aspiring students in under graduate courses in the Jammu & Kashmir State.
Candidates can acquire information on JAKBOPEE 2015 Engineering & Medical examination through this article. JKCET 2015 being a common entrance exam is being conducted for Engineering & Medical Under Graduate courses in Jammu & Kashmir. By attempting for JKCET 2015, candidates get a clear chance to excel & acquire admissions for courses like MBBS, BDS, BE, BUMS, BAMS & BPT.
Having discussed about JKCET 2015 Syllabus, let us discuss about the JKCET 2015 Exam Pattern. Let us have a look at the JKCET 2015 Exam Pattern.
JKCET 2015 Exam Pattern
- As mentioned before, subjects included in JKCET 2015 Syllabus are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
- 2 papers specifically shall be included namely PCB & PCM groups; i.e Paper A & Paper B. Paper A shall cover questions on Physics, Chemistry with 120 questions & Paper B shall cover questions on Biology with 60 questions.
- Objective type multiple choice questions shall be asked to the candidates.
- Paper C shall be of Mathematics with 60 questions.
- Candidates must note that negative marking is applicable for JKCET 2015 entrance exam. Each wrong answer shall take away 0.25 marks.
- Paper A shall be allotted 2 hours where as 1 hour each for Paper B & Paper C.
Interested candidates can also go through our other related article on JKCET 2015 or visit our website at http://www.careersamosa.com. The official website for JKCET 2015 is http://www.jakbopee.org or http://www.jakbopee.net