Jiwaji University Gwalior as an Institute was initiated in the year 1964 through M.P Government Ordinance No. 15 of 1963. The Institution was dedicated in the name of Late Shrimant Jiwajirao Scindia as a standing memorial.The University strives for the well being of people by educating them, generating knowledge & serving the society by combining knowledge with excellence in every possible field. It urges youth to be well advanced & work, keeping pace with the time which enables them to accept new challenges thrown open for them.
Jiwaji University manifests the spirit of excellence in teaching & research. The University offers a platter full of courses for students to choose from. The level of courses offered are stated below as;
- Certificate Courses
- Diploma Courses
- P.G.Diploma Courses
- Graduate Courses
- Post Graduate Law Course
- Post Graduate M.A.Courses
- Post Graduate Management Courses
- Post Graduate Commerce Course
- Post Graduate Library & Information Science Course
- Post Graduate Physical Education Course
- Post Graduate Science Courses
- Post Graduate Journalism Course
- M.Phil Courses
The University has many Colleges affiliated to it. The University organizes examinations for each semester in various departments from time to time. The University had conducted exam for the students belonging to Arts & Business Administration i.e B.A Semester IV Exam for Regular & ATKT as well as MBA-HRD for Semester II in 2014. The University recently announced results for those exams so that students can go through same to view their marks.
Jiwaji University: Results for BA IV Sem(Regular/ATKT) MBA-HRD Sem II 2014
Jiwaji University had conducted exams for B.A IV Sem (Regular/ATKT) and for MBA-HRD Sem II in the month of June 2014. Results are already out for it. Its for students now to check it & get to know their individual positions.
In order to check results, students need to;
1. Follow the University’s website http://www.jiwaji.edu/
2. Scroll at the bottom to locate “RESULTS” Section within.
3. Within the Title Results 2014, click on “Result of B.A. Fourth Semester (Regular & ATKT) Exam-June 2014 and MBA-HRD Second Semester Exam June 2014”
Results shall be displayed on student’s screen for all the three different categories, which they can go through.
We wish Good Luck to all the students & for more such exam details & information keep reading http://careersamosa.com