JEST 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
The Following Mentioned below is the JEST 2015 Eligibility Criteria, which all the Candidates are required to adhere and comply with:
(a)For Ph.D in Physics:
- All the Candidates should have passed out their M.Sc in Physics or M.Sc or M.E or M.Tech in related Disciplines.
- Candidates who have passed out M.Sc in Mathematics; Applied Physics; Applied Mathematics; Optics and Photonics; Instrumentation; Electronics are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have also passed out their B.E or B.Tech Degrees will be eligible to appear for the IISc IMSc; ICTS-TIFR; IUCAA; JNCASR; NCRA-TIFR; TIFR-TCSI; RRI; IISER Mohali; IISER Pune; IISER Thiruvananthapuram and SNBNCBS are eligible to apply.
- All the Candidates who are in their final year of the B.Sc program as well as the 1st year of the M.Sc in Physics; Electronics; Astronomy; Applied Mathematics are eligible to apply for the Research Scholarship program which is offered at the IUCAA.
- All those Candidates who have passed out their M.Sc degree in Physics; Engineering Physics or Applied Physics are also eligible to apply at the IPR.
- All Candidates who have passed out the B.Tech Degrees in Physics and M.Sc physics are eligible to apply at the TIFR only.
(b)For Ph.D in Theoretical Computer Science:
- Candidates who have passed out their M.Sc ; M.E. ; M.Tech and MCA in Computer Science and other related disciplines are eligible to apply
- All those Candidates who have passed out their B.Sc ; B.E. and B.Tech Courses will also be eligible to apply for the M.Sc or the Ph.D Programs and Courses.
(c)For Integrated M.Sc & Ph.D Programs & Courses:
- All those Candidates who are having a Bachelor Degree will be eligible to apply for the Integrated M.Sc & the Ph.D in Physics at the HRI.
- All Candidates who are graduates holding degrees such as the B.Sc ; B.E. and the B.Tech will be eligible to appear for the M.Sc (Research Program in Physics) and the Theoretical Computer Science (as a part of the Ph.D Program.
- All the Graduates who have passed out and are holding the B.Sc degree in (Physics) or the B.E. and the B.Tech Degree will be considered eligible for the Post B.Sc and the Ph.D program at the SNBNCBS.
- All those Candidates who are Graduates, holding the Degrees such as the B.Sc in (Physics & Mathematics) B.E. and the B.Tech are eligible to appear for the programs and courses at the IIA.
(d)For Ph.D in Integrated M.Tech:
- All those Candidates who are post graduates holding the M.Sc in Physics & applied Physics; B.E. & B.Tech degrees will be eligible to appear for the Ph.D in Integrated M.Tech programs and Course offered at the IIA.