JELET 2015 Counselling:
The following article given below has been written on the JELET 2015 Counselling procedure, this article on the JELET 2015 Counselling states the “Commencement Procedure, the payment of the for the JELET JELET 2015 Counselling fees as well as the JELET 2015 Counselling Choice filling and locking.
Eligibility Criteria for the JELET 2015 Counselling:
The JELET 2015 Counselling procedure will be conducted for both the type of candidates namely (i) candidates who have cleared the JEE Mains exam (ii)candidates who have cleared the JELET 2015 entrance examination.
JELET 2015 Counselling Procedure & Payment of Fees:
- The Online Registration by both the types of candidates mentioned above will be allowed only in the 1st round of counseling through a single interface, irrespective of whether they are eligible for the above 2 examinations.
- No fresh registrations will be allowed in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of counseling under any circumstances.
- All eligible candidates are required to register Online for the purpose of the JELET 2015 Counselling Procedure.
- After the registration, the candidate is also required to download the e – Challan from the same website and pay an amount of 506/- as counseling fees including service charge (Non Refundable) in any branch of Allahabad Bank with Core Banking system (CBS).
- After the payment of the fees the candidate will have to visit the website again and enter additional details such as the transaction no, branch code & branch name, date of deposit etc.
- The original fee receipt will be required to be produced at the reporting center, if the seat is allotted. If e – Challan details are submitted online by the candidates are wring, the allotment shall stand cancelled.
Online Choice Filling:
- All candidates who have paid the counseling fees will be required to submit their choices of subjects and colleges during the JELET 2015 Counselling.
- All the choices which are submitted by the candidates in the 1st round will be processed upto the 3rd round for the purpose of up gradation
- All candidates can fill as many choices in the order of preference according to their own wish from the list of available course and colleges.
- Candidates are also permitted to change their desired choices which are made by them before the specified time.
- Candidates are also advised to lock in their choices after they have decided and finalized on them, if the candidates don’t lock their choices then they shall not be liable for the JELET 2015 Counselling / Seat allotment procedure.