JELET 2015 Admissions:
(i)JELET 2015 Results:
The JELET 2015 Results declaration dates have yet not been released by the Official website, the JELET entrance examination has already been scheduled to be conducted on the 21st June 2015. The JELET 2015 Results are expected to be publicly announced by the 1st week of July.
Instructions for Checking the JELET 2015 Results:
- The JELET 2015 Results will be declared only through the Online Mode, candidates are required to note that there will be no other mode for checking the JELET 2015 Results.
- For checking the JELET 2015 Results candidates will have to visit the Official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, candidates can also click here to visit the WB JEE Official Website.
- All candidates are requested to check the above mentioned website only by the end of the 1st week of July 2015
- After visiting the above WB JEE 2015 web page, the can search for the link which states “Results” this link is displayed on the main web page
- Then candidates will be required to enter their Roll No or Application No for the purpose of checking the JELET 2015 Results (exact info will be provided only after the link is made active)
- After the above mentioned procedures / steps the JELET 2015 Results will be available for checking, candidates are requested to take out several print outs for the future reference and purpose
(ii) JELET 2015 Counselling Procedure & Payment of Fees:
The Online Registration by both the types of candidates mentioned above will be allowed only in the 1st round of counseling through a single interface, irrespective of whether they are eligible for the above 2 examinations. No fresh registrations will be allowed in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of counseling.
All eligible candidates are required to register Online for the purpose of the JELET 2015 Counselling Procedure.
After the registration, the candidate is also required to download the e – Challan from the same website and pay an amount of 506/- as counseling fees including service charge (Non Refundable) in any branch of Allahabad Bank with Core Banking system (CBS). After the payment of the fees the candidate will have to visit the website again and enter additional details such as the transaction no, branch code & branch name, date of deposit etc. The original fee receipt will be required to be produced at the reporting center, if the seat is allotted. If e – Challan details are submitted online by the candidates are wring, the allotment shall stand cancelled.
Online Choice Filling:
- All candidates who have paid the counseling fees will be required to submit their choices of subjects and colleges during the JELET 2015 Counselling.
- All the choices which are submitted by the candidates in the 1st round will be processed upto the 3rd round for the purpose of up gradation
- All candidates can fill as many choices in the order of preference according to their own wish from the list of available course and colleges.
- Candidates are also permitted to change their desired choices which are made by them before the specified time.
- Candidates are also advised to lock in their choices after they have decided and finalized on them, if the candidates don’t lock their choices then they shall not be liable for the JELET 2015 Counselling / Seat allotment procedure.
(iii)JELET 2015 Cut Off list:
- The JELET 2015 cut off list will also be declared by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WB JEE Board). The Board will be publicly announcing the list only after the conclusion of the Counselling procedure.
- The Cut off list will be declared only through the Online Mode, and also for this purpose all the candidates will be required to visit the Official website for this purpose of the Cut Off list.
- All candidates who have successfully cleared the above 2 stages will qualify for the JELET 2015 Cut off list.
- All candidates who have passed through all the above 3 stages will be eligible for the JELET 2015 Admissions.