JEE Mains 2015 Seat Allotment:
The Term “Seat Allotment” with respect to the JEE Mains 2015 examinations, means to provide or to allot the admission seats to all qualified candidates of the JEE Mains 2015 Engineering Entrance Examinations.
The JEE Mains 2015 Seat Allotment Procedure will be conducted by the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB). The JEE Mains Seat Allocation Procedure will be done only on the Basis of the All India Rank, which is scored by the Candidate and their choice & preferences made by them during the (Choice Filing & Choice Locking Process)
The JEE Mains 2015 Seat Allocation process will be conducted through 4 rounds of Seat Allocation Process. All Candidates who have not yet been allotted the seats in one round can opt for the next “Seat Allotment Round”, also candidates who have been allotted a seat and yet want to modify their choice of preference can opt for the next round of Seat Allotment.
1st Round of Seat Allotment:
- All qualified candidates will be allotted the seats to the JEE Mains 2015 Participating Colleges & Institutes on the basis of their All India Rank (AIR) and their choice & preferences made by them during the (Choice Filing & Choice Locking Process).
- All the Candidates who have been allotted a Seat in the “JEE Mains 2015 Seat Allotment Procedure” will have to report to the Respective Reporting Center for seeking Provisional Admissions to it.
- All those Candidates who do not report to the Reporting Center within the Stipulated time will not be entertained by the Reporting Institute in any circumstances.
- However, the above mentioned candidate will be eligible for “Spot Admissions” , provided he / she has again registered through the Online Registration Process.
- All the Candidates are required to note that all those seats that are vacant and are not yet taken by any candidate will be considered for the subsequent Seat Allotment Rounds.
- After the Seat has been allotted to the Candidate, the respective candidate will have to download and take a Printout of the Seat Allotment Letter for future references
- After the seat allotment confirmation, the candidate will have to make the payment of 40,000/- INR either through the SBI Bank or ICICI Bank E-Challan or the Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking. All the payment should be made through the Online Mode only, the Reporting Institute will not accept any other mode of payment (Cash, cheque, Demand Draft)
- The Candidates will be presented or issued with a provisional Admission Letter for the respective Reporting institute upon the payment of fees and verification of the documents.
- Candidates who have made the payment of the provisional Admission Fees of (40,000/-) are not required to make the payment of the same in the subsequent seat allotment rounds.
Withdrawal of the 1st Round Seat Allotment:
- All those Candidates who have been allotted the seats during the 1st Seat Allotment Rounds and have chosen the Respective Institute will have to confirm their willingness to remain with the institute.
- Candidates who wish to change the institute or give up the seat allotted to him / her will have the chance to do it before the stipulated expiry of time period.
2nd, 3rd & 4th Round of JEE Mains 2015 Seat Allotment:
- The 2nd, 3rd & 4th Round of JEE Mains 2015 Seat Allotment, will be conducted to fill any vacant or unreserved seats from the 1st Round.
- The procedure for the 2nd, 3rd & 4th Round of JEE Mains 2015 Seat Allotment will be the same, in sequence, which is given in the above 1st JEE Mains 2015 Seat Allotment Procedure.
- All the Candidates are required to note that Candidates who have made the payment of the provisional Admission Fees of (40,000/-) are not required to make the payment of the same in the subsequent 2nd, 3rd & 4th Round of JEE Mains 2015 Seat Allotment Rounds.