JEE Mains 2015 Cut Off:
The Joint Entrance Examinations (JEE) are one of the toughest engineering entrance examinations, which are conducted in India. This entrance examination is conducted every year for admitting Potential Candidates & Students to Engineering Undergraduate Courses & Programs to Public Universities, Colleges & Institutes.
Only those Candidates & Students who have passed and qualified in the JEE Mains 2015 examinations and who have also passed & qualified in the JEE Mains 2015 Counselling, will be eligible to qualify for the JEE Mains 2015 Cut Off.
The JEE examination are conducted year after year in the month of April, these are conducted in both Computer Test & the Pen Paper Mode. The JEE Mains 2015 examinations dates have already been officially declared & published to be conducted on the 4th, 10th & 11th April 2015.
JEE Mains 2015 Results:
- The JEE Mains Results will however, be declared at least after 2 or 3 months of the conclusion of the JEE Mains 2015 Examinations. The dates for the JEE Mains 2015 Results have also been officially declared and published, the JEE Mains 2015 Results will be declared on the 7th July 2015.
- All Candidates are required to take note that only those Candidates who have appeared for the JEE Mains 2015 will be eligible to check their JEE Mains 2015 Results.
- To check the JEE Mains 2015 Results the Candidate will have to visit the official website for the JEE Mains 2015, after visiting the website all the candidates will have to enter their Roll no / Seat No for the JEE Mains 2015 Examination.
- All the Candidates should note that the JEE Mains 2015 Results will be declared in the form of the All India Rank, together with the names of the top 150,000 candidates in the Merit List.
JEE Mains 2015 Cut Off:
- The JEE Mains 2015 Cut Off list will be declared and published only after the JEE Mains 2015 Results and Counselling Procedure.
- “JEE Mains 2015 Cut Off” means the Benchmark or the Threshold, to put it in another words, it is the minimum marks / scores, which is mandatory required by the Candidate to secure an admission to the public colleges / institutes for pursuing their Undergraduate Engineering Courses & programs.
- Only those Candidates who have been successful in qualifying for the JEE Mains 2015 examinations and have also passed out the Counseling procedure are eligible to be inducted in the JEE Mains 2015 Cut Off.
- Thus only those Candidates whose names appear in the JEE Mains 2015 cut off shall be admitted to the Public Engineering Colleges & Institutes. For the above mentioned purpose all the Candidates are required to know their JEE Mains 2015 Cut off marks / scores.
Important Aspects of the JEE Mains 2015 Cut Off:
- The JEE Mains 2015 Cut Off will depend on many factors namely: the number of candidates which have appeared for the JEE Mains 2015, the number of candidates that have passed & qualified for the JEE Mains 2015 Examinations, the number of participating Institutes & Colleges, the number of vacancies which are available etc.
- All the candidates are thereby requested to know about their JEE Mains 2015 Cut off marks to see whether they are eligible for admissions or they are not eligible.
- The JEE Mains 2015 Cut off shall be available on our website as soon as they are Officially Declared & Published, click here to check the JEE Mains 2015 Cut Off scores / marks.
JEE Mains 2014 Cut Off:
The following mentioned below is the JEE Mains 2015 Cut Off marks, this is given only for the purpose of information to the candidates as to get an idea about the JEE Mains 2015 Cut Off. The JEE Mains 2014 Cut Off marks are allotted to all the Categories of Candidates who appeared for the JEE Mains 2014 examinations.
- For Candidates who belong to the General Category- 115
- For Candidates who belong to the Schedule Caste (SC) – 53
- For Candidates who belong to the Schedule Tribe (ST) – 47
- For Candidates who belong to the Other Backward Castes (OBC) – 74